Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Respect Hornacek not playing KP when he was struggling. Prior Knicks coaches would have left him out there and let him shoot us out of games. Dude is our leader and clear best player but if he’s off and showing no signs of confidence you sit him out if the backup is outplaying him

Respect Hornacek not playing KP when he was struggling. Prior Knicks coaches would have left him out there and let him shoot us out of games. Dude is our leader and clear best player but if he’s off and showing no signs of confidence you sit him out if the backup is outplaying him

Also KP was out there cheering on Beasley and not sulking.

I missed the beginning of the game, was it the injury or the defense that had Kp playing so poorly?

Also KP was out there cheering on Beasley and not sulking.

I missed the beginning of the game, was it the injury or the defense that had Kp playing so poorly?

Three things

1) Celtics got a great coach in Brad Stevens. This coach can draw any play that gives any high level basketball some troubles on the court

2) Horfod is clever. Using his strength body forces KP to play unbalanced often

3) KP's previous injury kinda affects him. He looks much slower. Not able to do some crossovers

Beas was def the player of the game for the Knicks but Frank hit 2 big threes in the 4th, both when the momentum was teetering between both teams. And he was shooting with confidence, not those hesitant jumpers he’d only take bc nobody was open or bc the shot clock was running down

Super Cool Beas deserves a hand. I've clowned him a lot, prolly will again :lol: , but he's had a couple really good games :smokin

Beas can stay.

Its not often you can get instant offense like that off the bench who at the same time you can bench for games at a time and won't fret.

It's a big IF, but if Beas can stay anywhere near the level he is at now once we get THJ back then could make the playoffs after all.

B-Easy :pimp:

Surprising W last night. Gotta give Hornycheck some props for staying with the best lineup. Baker deserves credit too, the little things he does don't show up in the boxscore.

Really want a W tonight.

still cant believe kp went 0/11

how did he look on TV? I was in the 200s so i couldnt really gauge his gait

He was missing shots that he was making in the beginning of the season. Couple of in and outs here and there. Missed open looks too. I honestly think it's the elbow or the knee. Ever since that he's been short arming his shots and looks like he puts no legs into the jumper.

So, earlier today I finally got my Oakley swingman jersey in from M&N, and it reminded of when I was a kid and went to my dad's house on the weekend and when there was a game on, especially on Friday nights, this would come on....

He was missing shots that he was making in the beginning of the season. Couple of in and outs here and there. Missed open looks too. I honestly think it's the elbow or the knee. Ever since that he's been short arming his shots and looks like he puts no legs into the jumper.

He’s just barely off. It’s odd. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom