Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's with the hate for Pacquaio? He might've had the best year out of the welterweights by soundly beating Tim Bradley and Jessie Vargas coming off big wins. That probably says more about the inactivity of the welters but still :lol: He's no scrub.

What's with the hate for Pacquaio? He might've had the best year out of the welterweights by soundly beating Tim Bradley and Jessie Vargas coming off big wins. That probably says more about the inactivity of the welters but still :lol: He's no scrub.
Publicly, the attention/demand for he and PBF have declined since they fought each other. Nobody cares, the resolution was clear and the dust was settled. Now that that's over, we'd rather not be ripped off anymore money than they took from us that night.

Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  1h1 hour ago
 Golden Boy has signed @gamboa ....
 Lance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  32m32 minutes ago
 Oscar's on way to Las Vegas with Eric Gomez to discuss with MGM Grand their interest in hosting @Canelo @jcchavezjr1 fight @TMobileArena
 Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  3h3 hours ago
 A Golden deal with ESPN http://ucnlive.com/golden-deal-espn/#.WIYnAsJWph4.twitter … - morning, my latest on Golden Boy's deal with ESPN for @UCNlive #boxing

Canelita vs. JCC Jr is not doing 1M. 
People are vastly overestimating the star power that JCC Jr still has left.  He's still only two fights removed from getting beer thrown at him at StubHub, and has done nothing since to convince anyone that he is actually serious about his career. 

I honestly think it's 50/50 that this fight even happens.  Jr is not going to make the CW, and I doubt that he'd actually agree to give up a significance portion of his purse at the scale. 

Chavez Jr is going to show up. He has too much pride to let his fellow countryman who happens to be smaller, spank him.

Last edited:
Did Manny Pacquiao really just come out and say he wants to fight McGregor smh

dude needs to ride off into the sunset I just pray he hasnt blown all his money already

**** why not? Easy win, easy 50 million. If he don't want it, I'll take it :lol:

So it's damn near 2AM, I'm up for no good reason whatsoever, thinking about the Jacobs v Golovkin bout that's on tap for March and man....

I can never think about Jacobs w/o automatically thinking about Pirog and what could've been.

Pirog v Golovkin could've been a classic man :smh:.

Such a shame that his back injury ended his career.

Pirog slept Jacobs something NASTY, Jacobs woke up mid-count thinking he was good....

That boy was NOT good. :lol:

Jacobs my dude tho, hope he pulls it off against Golovkin........Though he'll probably be asleep for the full 10 count for this one.

Last edited:
Chavez Jr is going to show up. He has too much pride to let his fellow countryman who happens to be smaller, spank him.

Watch Chavez **** around and sleep Canela.

That's what I've been thinking lately. Chavez Jr always has his way when he fights a smaller man. Sergio Martinez barely survived and that was because he was moving around the entire fight, Canelo isn't going to do that. The guys who really gave Chavez Jr problems were the ones he did not have a significant size advantage over, Brian Vera and Fonfara.

Last edited:
Why is it that another deontay opponent fails a drug test?

He dont have the best record of opponents, but the ones they put in front of him aint eem legit boxers?!

I guess i answered my own question :lol:

He might as well duck Spence and face Amir Khan at that split Khan wanted :lol: but it won't happen.

Last edited:
 TMZ Sports ‏@TMZ_Sports  6h6 hours ago
 Oscar De La Hoya Arrested for DUI

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/25/oscar-de-la-hoya-arrested-for-dui/
 BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  2h2 hours ago
 Flanagan vs. Petrov Winner Will Have To Face Felix Verdejo http://dlvr.it/NCFxWc  #boxing
 BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  Jan 24
 Carlos Cuadras vs. David Carmona Added To Golovkin-Jacobs http://dlvr.it/NBhS7z  #boxing
SHO is going to televise Linares vs Crolla II. 

Last edited:
Oscar wildin' :lol:...

signed that multi-year deal with ESPN and he hit that bottle hard.

Oscar wildin'
laugh.gif

signed that multi-year deal with ESPN and he hit that bottle hard.

DLH has been off the wagon for a while now. 

Gomez is running the company now, and DLH is nothing more than a figurehead at this point. 

So GGG is already close to signing for GGG vs saunders, in KHAZAKSTAN :lol:

Crazy, but i think hes trying to use saunders' belt as a bargaining chip for canelo. Does jacobs have a belt?

So GGG is already close to signing for GGG vs saunders, in KHAZAKSTAN :lol:

Crazy, but i think hes trying to use saunders' belt as a bargaining chip for canelo. Does jacobs have a belt?

Jacobs has the regular belt. GGG has the super belt.

Back
Top Bottom