Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked the ring P4P list and Thurman didn't make top 10. I thought the winner would make the list automatically, but I guess neither was really impressive.

Last edited:
Even though I can't stand Angel, I gotta give it up to Danny.
Handled that L like a true champ, and a real man.....no whining and crying like his old man.

Really hope he bounces back and shows his true mettle, just wish he would prohibit his pops from publicly speaking.

it is what it is, i'm a true champion, it is what it is. I handled it like a true champion supposed to, so you know, it is what it is.

How can you not love Angel, Angel is top 5 with AB, Kenny Porter, Tyson Fury and Shannon Briggs

I don't understand why a lot of guys who know they are not blessed with the quickest feet, do not work on cutting off the ring. It is so essential.

Last edited:
Seriously.

Its the difference between stalking your prey and chasing your prey.

If Crawford moves up... is he ready for Thurman? Spence? Porter?

I was just thinking about this. If Crawford wants to own those 147 straps in his career, his best bet would be Thurman. I don't know if the promoters can work together on this, but now would be the time for him to call someone out. He will have a much tougher time fighting Brook and Spence.

I also find it odd that while Angel was ranting, he said "**** this, we ain't no stepping stone for nobody"

Stepping stone... as if they know something we don't. Which is why he wants Danny to retire right now.

Y'all think since he lost his zero, he won't be as marketable and will throw him in with anyone?

I also find it odd that while Angel was ranting, he said "**** this, we ain't no stepping stone for nobody"

Stepping stone... as if they know something we don't. Which is why he wants Danny to retire right now.

Y'all think since he lost his zero, he won't be as marketable and will throw him in with anyone?
I can def see that.

They'll throw him in there with anybody now. 

^ Liam Walsh.

Floyd/Al should have gotten this fight in the US. You shouldn't be going to the others guys turf when your the champ.

Dan Rafael‏Verified account @danrafaelespn  28m28 minutes ago
 GGG trainer Abel Sanchez said GGG has been sparring with David Benavidez & Julius Jackson. #GGGJacobs #boxing
Abel has said that Benavidez has looked good in sparring. 
 Steve Kim‏ @steveucnlive  16m16 minutes ago
 $44.95 is the price of the April 22nd Top Rank PPV #BOXING
Over/Under 25K buys?

Honestly I'd drop 25-35 just to watch it in HD. 

No way I'm paying close to 60 for it tho. 

Last edited:
Idk why i thot ggg jacobs was on regular hbo. Not gona fork over my cash for 6 or 7 rounds :smokin

I can def see that.

They'll throw him in there with anybody now. 

Garcia still has some marketability that he has built over the years. But his potential has been maximized in the sense that he can't beat any of the champions. He's basically a B level fighter now.

Idk why i thot ggg jacobs was on regular hbo. Not gona fork over my cash for 6 or 7 rounds :smokin
Hagler Hearns was worth PPV money on free TV. If the action is there for 6-7 rounds it's worth $34.99 at most in HD. If it's 2-3 rounds of action and the other 3-4 of GGG stalking his prey (as it almost always seems to be) then it's worth a discounted HBO subscription.

KETV NewsWatch 7‏Verified account @KETV  33m33 minutes ago
 Boxing champ Terence Crawford taken into police custody over fight disturbance: http://www.ketv.com/article/boxing-...police-custody-over-fight-disturbance/9104416
Bud needs to chill 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom