Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rembrandt of boxing

wow.png

Last edited:
I want gervonta to get in the ring with lomanchenko man. Dude needs a bigger fight i feel

I want gervonta to get in the ring with lomanchenko man. Dude needs a bigger fight i feel

I agree. Let these prospects get their dreams shattered early, especially if they're getting too big for their britches.

Boxing and MMA have recently had the habit of letting these dudes fight people way below their level to pad an undefeated record.

son sounds desperate calling out McGregor.
Coming out of his 10th retirement to fight an mma dude?
Comedy

I hate to say it but Floyd gonna be broke in 10 years
You must ain't heard! As TBE always says in his interview when they ask him about money, "I've made GREAT INVESTMENTS getting 7 figures checks monthly just off them."

Even if this isn't true, Floyd will be 50 in ten years.

Doubt he'll be spending money like this at 50. I personally don't think he'll be "broke"

Unless he magically decides he enjoys spending time alone, he'll definitely always be spending. The people he puts to be around burn a lot of money, from the lame dudes to the fat thots.

However, as long he linked up with a decent investment banker/financial advisor he should be fine. Unless he gets scammed by somebody with a bad investment opportunity, I don't see him ever truly going broke.

For his sake I hope he just been spending his interest, and leaving everything else alone.

Even if this isn't true, Floyd will be 50 in ten years.

Doubt he'll be spending money like this at 50. I personally don't think he'll be "broke"
Yea but his entourage is huge. I'm sure it costs a lot to pay all his handlers and body guards thots etc. Dude also spends a lot of bread gambling, making it rain in strip clubs, buying people cars etc, flying on his private jet. Once the money stops coming in like his boxing days if he doesn't stop spending it's a wrap. His investments may keep him good, but I just don't see him being able to sustain the flashy lifestyle. Plus after taxes, paying his team etc that 200 mil plus he made fighting PAC man was prob like 70- 100 mil. Seems like a lot but when you're buying 3.5 million dollar Bugattis etc, that money can disappear fast. Look at Tyson, Holyfield etc. I remember hearing about Floyd losing some bread from a bad investment a min back. There's a reason he's fighting Connor, he needs the money because he's prob been spending too much and needs another big check to maintain his lifestyle. It seems like dudes with reeaaaall long paper billionaires aren't wasting money like Floyd. The humble non-flashy dudes usually keep their generational wealth.

He's worth over 300 mill last time I checked. He can throw 100 Mill in a somewhat conservative investment vehicale that yields 3%, let it compound, and he will have another 100 mill in 23-24 years without doing squat. Problem is I have a feeling that he was enticed by some advisors who suggested something more aggressive. Look at what happened to Felix Trinidad. :smh:

Last edited:
Floyd is still active promoting and making club appearances etc, so while he's not making anywhere near what he made when he was fighting he still has a steady income. Can't really picture Floyd ever going broke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom