OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I'm reading all these Pac 12 season previews I can't help but feel like most CFB writers don't watch or know anything about the conference
laugh.gif

It's like they're all embarrassed for missing Christian McCaffrey last year that they're over compensating this year trying to be the first one's to predict A. U of Washington's undefeated season and Jake Browning's rise, B. Luke Falk's Heisman candidacy, and C. Oregon's demise, while STILL not realizing how good Royce Freeman is.

Old, but I can't recall if we ever discussed it:
[h1]PULASKI ACADEMY the HS TEAM that ALWAYS onside kicks and NEVER punts[/h1]

The New York Times has a bot that charts and comments on every 4th down in the NFL. Here's what it came up with last season:

4thdownbot-cheat-sheet-chart-1409763524688-videoSixteenByNine600.png

Last edited:

**** Washington.
youngsabu.png
I still wanna know where this Washington hype is coming from

Outside of the defense, Gaskin and it being Pete's 3rd year with his guys

Many many ppl are saying they expect Jake to take a yuge step this year *shrugs*

That S.I. ranking is wild though
laugh.gif
The SI poll is foolishness.

7. Washington (top of Pac), 11. Stanford, 18. Wazzu (what?), 21. Oregon (4th in the Pac North?), 23. UCLA (the only ranked South team?) then 8. Houston?

Last edited:
Mique Juarez is already looking to transfer out of UCLA [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes what's good with your boy Mora?

Everywhere, forums, Twitter, 247, Bruins online.

Mora got asked after practice today and only said Juarez had an excused absence from the team the last two practices. He wouldn't say when or if he's coming back. Football writers tweeting they have no idea what the story is just hat they're hearing rumblings that he's upset and wants out.

Last edited:
Hoping that a SR dominated Michigan team can show some ability to win a big game or three this regular season... No idea what the QB position will yield but Fisch and Jim should set up a decent gameplan for either OKorn or Speight to not lose the big games... Up to the OL to dominate and the D to get turnovers... Excited to see if the guys that have played a ton of football here have learned how to win games

Mora got asked after practice today and only said Juarez had an excused absence from the team the last two practices. He wouldn't say when or if he's coming back. Football writers tweeting they have no idea what the story is just hat they're hearing rumblings that he's upset and wants out.

I've been reading the forums for us and it's just speculation. Where have you read it's confirmed he wants out?

I've been reading the forums for us and it's just speculation. Where have you read it's confirmed he wants out?

No confirmations yet but a lot of people hinting that's what's happening.

For example:

@Michaelmhanna @bigjbruin Nothing good is going on there. Don't want to believe the worst but I've been told enough times that it's under consideration...

@Michaelmhanna @wstrojan Don't know anything concrete. Rumor is personal issues.

@joearrigo WOW, UCLA may be losing their top recruit from 16' class in STUD LB Mique Juarez. It would be a huge blow to Bruins if he leaves.

@latsondheimer If UCLA loses Mique Juarez, it would be a huge loss. I don't know what the issue is but he's a great kid. As loyal as they come.

And that's just LA writers

This is the latest on Mique:

There is decent chance that freshman linebacker Mique Juarez will leave the UCLA football team, according to sources.

His reason for leaving isn't about football, but personal. He might actually quit football. So, it's not about that Juarez wants to transfer. Maybe down the line, I wouldn't rule it out, but as of this time, that's not the reason he wants to leave.

Sources close to the situation indicate that, as of right now, Juarez isn't at UCLA and intends to leave. He has considered it previously. The UCLA coaches, after having talked to Juarez at length previously, are giving him his space at the moment.

Many close to the situation believe that if he doesn't show up in San Bernardino Monday he probably isn't returning to UCLA.

Errrrrrybody out in Knoxville bragging about Tyler Bird.

thank you Miami! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom