OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_m3tnc7ZBuj1rvzu9do1_500.gif

Wonder if that Nebraska WR coach will try to engage in anymore Twitter spats with our WR coach now :pimp:

That Nebraska WR coach should get the boot but Zach Smith is a lame bruh. the only reason he got that job is because of who his grandpa is.

Kendall Sheffield leaving Bama...

These Texas kids are gonna learn sooner or later. :lol:

how difficult is it to adjust to college football life, playing for a big time Division 1 program? Really.

Everything outside of playing time is handed to you. You're not a normal student.

I just don't remember being this dumb at that age. Being 18 isn't a excuse. Where the parents at?

It's harder than most fans believe.

It's like having a professional job in addition to your studies.

Last edited:
No longer a question of if Nigel Warrior will play its if he will start .
Shoop trying to get 5 best guys on the field in packages and Warrior is one of the 5.
[emoji]128293[/emoji] Those Dale Carter Genes man.

Nebraska fans, players, and recruits have started a #FreeDub movement on Twitter for coach Keith Williams who was involved in a car accident over the weekend while intoxicated and was booked with his 3rd DUI and held until arraignment Monday:
@tyjonlindsey

#FreeDUB it's more than football...

@Bookie_44

#FreeDUB ...
1f62a.png

KING.@Bookie_44

KING. Retweeted

No sir. I personally started the movement myself. My reasoning is because I know the true character of that man.
1f33d.png

@SELFMADEJV

#FreeDub
1f33d.png
1f624.png
So dumb.

It's harder than most fans believe.

It's like having a professional job in addition to your studies.

Nah. It's sports. Time consuming but not difficult for most who know and time management. Studies part is easy for more than half the team. Not to mention those that need help have a team of tutors and guidance counselor helping them succeed. Those who say it's not easy just hate the study aspect.

Let's not forget matt Leinarts ball room class

Jacob Lichtenstein to the Sexual Ballers.

So much for the narrative that "Clay can't recruit linemen."

"True character" is what you do when no one is watching...ie drink and drive 3 times even causing an accident.
**** outta here

Absolutely... but we also have to realize these are HS kids that are speaking and they havent the slightest idea of what the real problem is... Coach sure as hell isn't a victim but good luck telling them that... Hope dude got a reality check and puts down the bottle or else it will more than likely have grave consequences in the future

Last edited:
how difficult is it to adjust to college football life, playing for a big time Division 1 program? Really.

Everything outside of playing time is handed to you. You're not a normal student.

I just don't remember being this dumb at that age. Being 18 isn't a excuse. Where the parents at?
you can't be serious

extremely. Being in the real world is much more difficult than being a student/athlete, unless you have a crap job selling shoes at Footlocker.

^just out of curiosity, did you go to a college with a decent football program? Did you see firsthand how hard those guys had to work?

^just out of curiosity, did you go to a college with a decent football program? Did you see firsthand how hard those guys had to work?

Yes, i did. I went to a major university for almost two years and then got dismissed

I actually still see first hand what some of these kids do. The school part is easy for most. For the majority, they aren't taking difficult courses. Some of them do and they breeze through the school stuff because, well, they are just smart.

I completely realize how hard they work on the football aspect.

But tell me if you think working on football is harder than working 40+ hours of week in the real world, at a real job? I'm starting to wonder what kind of real work you guys do where being a student/athlete is more difficult than your job?

COmpletely understand what it takes for these guys. But lets not pretend they get a ton of help most students don't have access to.

Back
Top Bottom