OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Strong has been "fired" but Texas is still denying it? Texas is a mess :x They're lucky Tom Herman wants this job so bad :lol:

Last edited:

seems like UM/OSU is always the first game of the day (9a here on the west coast). Is there a reason why they play that game so damn early?

Think it's always been that time. They're doing a 5 hour gameday i guess. Though I'd never want my team to lose, how funny would it have been if both lost yesterday?
laugh.gif

And I don't care which QB plays, Michigan defense is legit. If we get another conservative Urban and bad weather (which I fully believe JT sucks in) we will get washed
The year Troy smith won the Heisman and they were #1 and #2 the game was the ABC night game. Hell of a game.
It was 3:30 game, and even that ruffled some feathers. 
Huh. You're right. I remembered the end of the game being in the dark and that Herbie and Musburger called the game so I thought it was at night.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...he-ohio-state-michigan-game-through-the-years

You think he just signs a bigger extension at FSU, Dre?

No idea. W/ Jimmy Sexton as his agent i don't really trust anything coming out of any side. I think he stays but will try to get more $ for assistants & "staff"

Though I wonder, if Herman says no to Texas (long shot) I wonder if the UT BOT gives the thumbs up on Jimbo unlike in 2014 when he said yes to the job but the brass said no (should they come calling again)

A bit late here...but...

Rock Chalk Jayhawk. Was so fun to watch them beat Texas on Saturday. So happy for Coach Beaty.

Also...

UT should hire Les Miles, not Herman.

That's great though. Playing 4 years for free and all those wonderful life lessons they learned. Truly amazing.

CollegeFootball 24/7 ‏@NFL_CFB  9m9 minutes ago
Bednarik Award finalists (top defensive player)

Jonathan Allen, Alabama
Myles Garrett, Texas A&M
Jabrill Peppers, Michigan
Gunna's going to blow a gasket 
roll.gif

Jacob Thorpe ‏@JacobThorpeSR  59m59 minutes ago
Asked why Falk should not leave early, Leach says "most guys who leave early at QB are not successful." Thinks he'll come back.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A doc on the 06 game is airing tonight on BTN at 9.  I'll try to post it in here later if it pops up on YT or Mgovideo. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom