OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frown.gif

Bro....Texas ran D'Onta Foreman 51 times yesterday. [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

For 250 yards. Against Kansas.

What. Is. Life.

Last edited:
Bro....Texas ran D'Onta Foreman 51 times yesterday. [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]
They've flat run him into the ground.

And his dad was *****ing on Twitter yesterday about him not getting enough touches. :lol: :smh:

Is speight gonna play vs buckeyes? If it's o'korn mich loses big, speight it might be closer. I've been a Michigan fan whole life and "The game" just doesn't feel as big as it's made out to be. Michigan goes and get smashed every year. What do you guys outside of Michigan and Ohio think about the game?

seems like UM/OSU is always the first game of the day (9a here on the west coast). Is there a reason why they play that game so damn early?

Woody and Bo always thought it should be a noon game.... very rarely do they sway from that time... Michigan has some work to do to win this game... They better get some rest because they looked tired the past two weeks

Safety concerns with the (OSU) fans :lol:

figured this had to be the reason.

I tailgated with Laurianitis Dad Animal from the Road Warriors back when OSU came to LA and got stomped. One of the best road crowds i've seen in a long time.

Drank all day, females were ugly, but the people were cool.

Think it's always been that time. They're doing a 5 hour gameday i guess. Though I'd never want my team to lose, how funny would it have been if both lost yesterday? :lol:

And I don't care which QB plays, Michigan defense is legit. If we get another conservative Urban and bad weather (which I fully believe JT sucks in) we will get washed

Think it's always been that time. They're doing a 5 hour gameday i guess. Though I'd never want my team to lose, how funny would it have been if both lost yesterday? :lol:

And I don't care which QB plays, Michigan defense is legit. If we get another conservative Urban and bad weather (which I fully believe JT sucks in) we will get washed

Urban always seems to have the O on point for Michigan... Michigans DL has to dominate to be in the game

SMFH

Mora got lazy

the talent ran out. I wouldn't call it lazy.

UCLA has had so much talent on that roster for the past 4-5 years. They just never did anything about it. Pac-12 coaches would tell you pound for pound, they always had the deepest roster in the league.

Perhaps Mora just isn't a very good coach.

Safety concerns with the (OSU) fans
laugh.gif
It's so ******* stupid, and they need to grow up.  If the SEC can have night rivalry games without anyone dying, then we should be just fine.  It's the same reason UM-MSU will never be a night game anytime soon. 

I understand Bo and Woody's opinion on the matter, but neither man was the only great coach to coach for their respective programs.  It would to the betterment of both programs to have this game played during prime time. 

Every championship game nowadays drags on past midnight for those in the eastern time zone.

Keep the game at noon. F the west coast

I wouldn't consider it primetime worthy for the past decade anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom