Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

The hornets have taken 20 more free throws than us
And there was some ****** officiating involved in that too........Knicks could've had more FTs, but because Refs
mean.gif

Last edited:
Rose killed the run with that airball

:rofl:

Since I'm the biggest Rose Stan on this board, I will apologize and accept full responsibility on his behalf

That airball though...

Especially after I made a comment earlier about his jump shot rating going up in the last two minutes [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
i wish Jennings finished the game.
there was no energy / sense of urgency without him on the floor.

we lost yet another winnable game on the road.
if we dont get a dub on the road soon, these early, easy Ls will catch up later

Last edited:
No-defense-Knicks lost this game for us. Nothing else.

Any other excuses I won't hear it. They were giving up layups, wide open 3s, 3point plays, doubling at the wrong time, lazy fouls, etc. all in the last 5 min.

How do we get a player that the refs always calls fouls for?

As long as we're the Knicks well never have one
I think about this every season.

Last superstar player we had was Ewing, a big man.

We ain't never had a superstar wing player and it being nyc, the closest thing we've had to prototypical ny balls was Stephon Marbury.

Last edited:
If Rose isnt playing defense, idk anymore. Its been awhile since hes had consecutive games with steals and blocks

Noah might be the 3rd best center on this team behind O'Quinn and Willy, let that sink in. I'm not counting KP eirher. Jerome James 2016.

Rose league leaderduring one possesion games in final 5 minutes of the game.

7/10 amongst qualified league players

What are some realistic things the coaching staff can do to mitigate these ridiculous free throw disparities ? I've never seen anything like this with any other teams. Don't even think Harden would get any calls if he played for the Knicks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom