Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Derek Fisher chants
laugh.gif
Why? About to be 2 games above 500 and they screaming for Fisher? Smh
nah man

Glad we got the W, but if this team is as good as some of you think they are then these close games against bum *** teams (Kings, Twolves) needs to stop.

Can't believe we're actually holding on and winning these games. I thought for sure we would choke.

KP is a star

Fisher chants were dope.

I know we ***** about Noah being old and not that good but we brought him in to fire the team up. Be a leader. I love how he was getting into it with Cousins.

Glad we got the W, but if this team is as good as some of you think they are then these close games against bum *** teams (Kings, Twolves) needs to stop.

We were those bum teams lat year.

It takes time to learn how to win. Our players and coaches are learning together.

I feel where you're coming from but we'll get there.

a quarter of the season is over, we're @ 11-9,
& it couldve been worse.

- Rose looks good
- Melo looks good
- no sophmore slump for KP
- role players look good
- rotation (minus Lance) is steady

things to improve on
- 3pt defense
- fouling
- moving without the ball
- closing out teams early
what else am i missing?

61 more games bruhs.

I would add, executions in the last 3 minutes of game.

But then, Knicks have 2 guaranteed closers.

Last edited:
Rose had an efficient shooting night but an overall ugly game.

What's up with his handle? And he's a below average passer for a PG IMO. Mike Breen mentioned something about rose feeling like he's has a better ball IQ these days than his MVP season.... But man, I don't see the court awareness at all.

I still like what he is giving us, he has to be acounted for just like Melo and KP and in turn makes everything easier for everyone else on offense. He can have a monster game any given night. He puts pressure on the opposing PG and most importantly we can go to him in the clutch.

What Brandon Jennings is doing for us is exactly what we need with Rose playing this style.

Lmfaoo the KOQ pic

And you dudes complaining about how we win are funny man :lol:

We're the knicks, we're not allowed to have those kinds of standards. How do you dudes forget in a month how bad the season could have turned in the beginning so quickly.

11-9 after 20 games is acceptable considering we have 10 new players & a new coach.

There's been some ugly wins but every W counts the same in the standings. I'm just happy we're able to close out these close games. We've made some great progress these last 11 games. Let's keep it going :nthat:

I like us being a strong team at home.

Suck on the road though and still aint **** on defense.

GG. Both teams played hard.

20 games in and the sky isn't falling. Matter of factly we got people talking about resigning rose already LOL! We still firing Phil and trading Melo?

Back
Top Bottom