Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

So I haven't been watching....but I've been looking at box scores. Derrick Rose byke?

He's been balling his last 5 games or so looking at the numbers.

How's his game coming along?

So I haven't been watching....but I've been looking at box scores. Derrick Rose byke?

In terms of scoring and getting to rim, speed, and athleticism yea he's the closest he's ever been since the injuries but he's still struggling with tunnel vision on the pick and roll. That's literally my only complaint about him right now. Dude is playing clutch and efficient ball lately

Last edited:

Mid range jumper coming along. Has been playing pretty efficiently. Not taking nearly as many 3 point shots a couple season ago which is good. That's not his game. Going to the rim hard. Still needs to work on getting fouled. He's starting to learn where other ppl like to be when he penetrates. Some ppl are worried about his tunnel vision but I believe that stuff will get better with increased chemistry. He's not a selfish player.

The team is shaping up nicely if I'd say so.

Seems like we finally have some chemistry on the court. Derrick Rose's play recently have been a delight. He's not anywhere near his 2011 MVP form, but he's been playing at a very highly effective level. Missed the Kings game, because I dozed off last night. Did I miss anything good?

Heat injury updates: James Johnson (rotator cuff), Dion Waiters (groin), Justise Winslow (wrist) out Tuesday vs. Knicks.

No reason we can't get W #12 tomorrow.

Marshall Plumlee here at my job

My kitchen manager wants to violate him and say the food here gets more burn than him :lol:

Last edited:
The team is shaping up nicely if I'd say so.

Seems like we finally have some chemistry on the court. Derrick Rose's play recently have been a delight. He's not anywhere near his 2011 MVP form, but he's been playing at a very highly effective level. Missed the Kings game, because I dozed off last night. Did I miss anything good?

KP's lock down defense was pretty good despite his bad shooting

I feel like KP's increased intensity on defense is what's causing his offensive funk

He needs to pick and choose when to play defense. Or learn how to do it effectively. It'd be a tall task for him to give 100% defensive intensity and expect to have a similar output on the other side of the court. Very few guys in the league can do that, if any at all.

I feel like he can balance the two if he wanted to. But I think he is realizing that this is a better offensive team than last yr. If he happens to lead the team in scoring, that's cool - but he doesn't absolutely have to, so he is coming through with clutch rebounds and blocks in the closing minutes.

Same with Melo. Melo is fighting in the trenches more and more now. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom