Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Wesley Johnson would be behind Lee & Holiday. He wouldn't get minutes.

I'm all for getting draft picks but not if they're in 2023

You don't trade your best player who's contract is becoming a bargain in comparison to players of his caliber around the league for two **** role players who you have better talent than and a draft pick that is at best 23rd overall. **** that ****.

Knicks should definitely go young from here on out. Get draft picks and good young players.

Move Lee, Melo, don't resign Rose.
Find a suitor for Noah. Let them young guys run and get their minutes!

#InPhilYaTrust

Why are we moving Melo when he said he ain't leaving? Phil is wild yo....
Well if you believe that rumor you gotta believe the other rumor where Melo allegedly said he's willing to waive his ntc if he gets traded to the right team.

Also something about Phil blowing up the team again although I don't remember when he blew it up the first time.

**** phil I hope Dolan fires him. Stop trying to trade Melo and push us further into a rabbit hole. You're not getting the Brooklyn pick so no trade is gonna make us better. Egotistical piece of **** can't win without two hall of famers.

No one can without 2 hall of famers.
Shhhhh. That aint helping the Phil bashing.

I honestly wouldnt know the feeling if Melo left, i think i would legit be sad :smh:

This is probably how Lebron and Durant fans felt like

Its making me sick to my stomach
What? Nah. LeBron and KD left their teams :lol: Melo waiving a ntc aint the same thing.

Last edited:
Phil is a ducking inbred idiot who is coping with senility and can go ride a ducking boat to Somalia. **** him

valdosta-daffy-duck-shocked-thumb.jpg

And after years of saying we need to move Melo all the fans and media gonna be down our throat for actually moving him this year saying we should've never moved him 

2012 was our year. Woodson ruined it. **** him and we should have hired Kidd after that season as our HC

Noah's contract is what really ****** us. We could have so much cap to spend :smh: bc of Noah, we're kinda forced to rebuild bc he's eating so much cap that we can't even improve in the offseason

Back
Top Bottom