Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

wait...this mofo left the game to buy kicks? 
roll.gif

Meet my friend Nickmaz, the tank analyst.

We're only 4 L's from being in the race for 2nd lottery slot. There isn't a reason why we shouldn't tank at this point

Last edited:
Do yall not understand this the type of franchise that will rattle off a winning streak in April to move us away from higher picks? Like, what the hell are yall expecting?

trash trash trash basura basura trash are the only words I have for this basketball team.

NIKOLA JOKIC , was the MOST DOMINANT FORCE in the garden we've seen in a while.

WEEEEE

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I know that Melo is a loyal dude, and I feel bad for chiding him in the past, but I really think that he should waive the NTC. Unlike Bron, who was seen as a villain for leaving Cle for Miami, and then Miami for Cle, Melo's situation would be completely understandable. He's going to end up like KG and be loyal to a fault. Of his entire draft class, he was always my favorite and I thought in the beginning that he was better than Bron. But damn, something has got to give, he isn't going to accomplish anything by staying on a sinking ship, he's been noble about this whole thing which is cool and all, but sheesh...... this "organization" will not support him in his quest to win.

If you have 8 mins to spare please watch this.

It just shows how bad we are at trading/drafting and other things

it goes back to 2003

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Just seeing how many dudes in here are on some "who is this big white guy" "omg we are making this jokic guy look so good" etc. Shows me how many casuals are in here.

Embrace the tank. **** phil. **** dolan.

Back to basketball, I'm convinced that KAT, jokic, Myles turner will all be and are already better than KP.

I have no idea wtf happened to KP

Back
Top Bottom