Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Back to basketball, I'm convinced that KAT, jokic, Myles turner will all be and are already better than KP.

I have no idea wtf happened to KP

I'm a little worried, but not cause I don't think he has it or can be great.

This circus we got going on isn't going to help ANY young player.

KP still gonna be a GREAT. Still a unicorn. Once he's paired with a playmaking pg we lit.

Unfortunately, I don't have much faith that Fil will draft one of these PGs that are projected top 10.

I'm just very ashamed as a man that I am a Knick fan. And I'm so official and loyal that I can't just walk away and get a new squad.

Last edited:
this season made me forget d will got robbed , cleo getting shot , d fish getting washed and kurt watching p-rn on msg wifi. every year this team one ups the **** show.

Do yall not understand this the type of franchise that will rattle off a winning streak in April to move us away from higher picks? Like, what the hell are yall expecting?

trash trash trash basura basura trash are the only words I have for this basketball team.

NIKOLA JOKIC , was the MOST DOMINANT FORCE in the garden we've seen in a while.

WEEEEE

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Didn't this happen a few years ago? Lol

:stoneface:

Just seeing how many dudes in here are on some "who is this big white guy" "omg we are making this jokic guy look so good" etc. Shows me how many casuals are in here.

Embrace the tank. **** phil. **** dolan.

Facts Jokic is nice. Been filling box scores this year. >>>KP

Just seeing how many dudes in here are on some "who is this big white guy" "omg we are making this jokic guy look so good" etc. Shows me how many casuals are in here.

Embrace the tank. **** phil. **** dolan.
I've been hearing about the cat all season. I had never seen him play but his name should be known by anybody following the NBA this season..

Last edited:

Not one lie told about Dolan in this.

Sorry I don't watch Denver Nuggets games. A western team that isn't that good whose games usually start @10pm.

I watch Knicks games and honestly only care to pay attention to them. Every now and then I'll peep some of my fab players on other teams. That big white guy aint one of them. Since they've sucked so much I've begun to lose interest in the NBA altogether. So **** Jokic and the Nuggets and Denver.

If that makes me a casual fan okay, although I aint never really claimed to be a fan of the rest of the league at all. I'm a Knicks fan first. If the Knicks aint winning the ***** and dambs get thrown out the window.

Last edited:
Hernangomez at my table
laugh.gif

Bout to give him the link to this page
DO IT PLEASE

Left a piece of paper with the link as I handed back his credit card

Hopefully he comes in here and sees the suffering

Back
Top Bottom