Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Once march madness rolls around and the prospects start their workouts with teams none of these PGs will fall to that 10-14 range

Last edited:
Daily news reports that Porzingis played with a stomach illness last night. He gotta stop eating trap ***** :lol:

Melo averaging more points, assist, and boards than Beal but he should be the All-Star ?

Beal is on a winning team and has contributed to the resurgence since starting the season on a poor note.

Once march madness rolls around and the prospects start their workouts with teams none of these PGs will fall to that 10-14 range

PG's will not fall below 10, especially when they've become such a sough after commodity.

#6 has really been disappointing me this year

Yes, he has. But he's also played through some injuries.

When has the "winning team" mantra mattered in the NBA all-star game ? K-Love is a PF Melo is a SF-PF and has better stats he deserved the spot.

We would be tied for the 6th pick if we lost to the Spurs :smh:

Need to sell at the deadline to lock in a top 7 pick. Give Rose, Jennings, & O'Quinn to the highest bidder.

We would be tied for the 6th pick if we lost to the Spurs
mean.gif

Need to sell at the deadline to lock in a top 7 pick. Give Rose, Jennings, & O'Quinn to the highest bidder.
Wanna know WTF is up with BJ 
nerd.gif

On the topic of Porzingis being disappointing, has he really been disappointing? Unless you were expecting a big jump he's been better than last season. He's averaging 4 more PPG & increased his shooting splits from 42/33 to 45/38 while having a lower USG%. If he was playing next to a playmaking PG he'd be over 20 PPG.

I understand where some frustrations come from. He's looked lost at times & his dumb fouls have been unacceptable. At the end of the day, he's a 21 year old kid. He'll learn from this season & come back better next season.

He looks dumb and raw out and is still able to average18ppg. Thats why i'm not worried.

He needs to get into the gym with Dirk and Hakeem over the summer. That, plus a play making PG will do wonders for him.

Last edited:
He doesn't have to become a back to the basket player but he has to have at least a few post moves he could go to if he has a smaller player on him.

He needs to stop pulling from 30 ft on his first attempt every game.

If it wasn't for Melo the knicks would be the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the L.

Why did Phil resign Lance?

Why do the knicks play good 30 percent of the game?

Why doesn't Jeff have a decent rotation?

Why is our ball movement so bad?

Why Jeff refuse to call a timeout when the momentum shifts?

Why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

He looks dumb and raw out and is still able to average18ppg. Thats why i'm not worried.

He needs to get into the gym with Dirk and Hakeem over the summer. That, plus a play making PG will do wonders for him.
I want to see him once he 'fills out' aka gets his 'man strenff' :lol:

He doesn't have to become a back to the basket player but he has to have at least a few post moves he could go to if he has a smaller player on him.
Exactly. Once he can abuse a smaller player down low it's going to be a new dynamic.

Rose for a draft pick. Idc if it's in the teens. Package both 1st round picks for a top 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom