Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

On the topic of Porzingis being disappointing, has he really been disappointing? Unless you were expecting a big jump he's been better than last season. He's averaging 4 more PPG & increased his shooting splits from 42/33 to 45/38 while having a lower USG%. If he was playing next to a playmaking PG he'd be over 20 PPG.

I understand where some frustrations come from. He's looked lost at times & his dumb fouls have been unacceptable. At the end of the day, he's a 21 year old kid. He'll learn from this season & come back better next season.

He looks dumb and raw out and is still able to average18ppg. Thats why i'm not worried.

He needs to get into the gym with Dirk and Hakeem over the summer. That, plus a play making PG will do wonders for him.

Exactly why I'm not worried. His stats are good for a second year player

No clue but I doubt it. Rumors say Cavs and Mavs are ready to pull the trigger on it but Phil is the one holding it up on his end 
I just want Melo to go get that ring if he has the chance. I don't wanna lose him but we're clearly not going anywhere.

And someone is gonna take Noah from us?! :wow:
Seems like Rose, Jennings, and Noah are gone... hopefully we can get picks only.

Yeah it's no point in trading those guys if we're getting more bad contracts in return

No clue but I doubt it. Rumors say Cavs and Mavs are ready to pull the trigger on it but Phil is the one holding it up on his end 
I just want Melo to go get that ring if he has the chance. I don't wanna lose him but we're clearly not going anywhere.

And someone is gonna take Noah from us?!
eek.gif

Seems like Rose, Jennings, and Noah are gone... hopefully we can get picks only.
If Phil can trade Noah without getting bad deals back then he's executive of the year 
laugh.gif

Come to think of it, maybe Melo is apart of that trade

The only thing holding Phil up is probably Melo's no trade clause 
tired.gif

if we got love for melo i wouldnt even be mad... look i want melo here and want him to retire here but to get back value and someone still in their prime and not even 30 is a good trade... problem is our defense is weak AF with love and kp in the front court but then again our defense sucks in general...i hope melo dont get traded but if its for love thats not bad really

Back
Top Bottom