Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

If you think about it, we will have cap room,we have good young players, moveable contracts (except Noah) and a decent draft pick in a loaded draft. I know I'm usually negative but I'm trying to be on that positive tip from now on.

Silver will bless us with a top 3 pick after Dolan gets caught up in a scandal & is forced to sell the team

We play a ton of road games in March so we have that going in our favor.

Just stay in the top 10...

We play a ton of road games in March so we have that going in our favor.

Just stay in the top 10...
Nah, we're only 4.5 games away form the 8 seed

Chase the playoffs 
pimp.gif

da h8erz are gna say because other stars win more games comfortably

Last edited:
The rest of the stars are literally on like 5 teams :lol:

NBA sucks.

I'm watching the 2001 all star game right now and I think we had the most all stars from one team with 2 along with the Raps and Kings. LA had two but Shaq was out with injury

Last edited:
Melo just needs to be on a team with a strong #1 in his prime. Scottie status ain't a bad thing at all. I feel like we haven't seen any new superstars in a minute though.

These new guys can all put up inflated stats but aren't superstars persay. NBA today is literally fantasy basketball. It'll never be another Iverson, Kobe, Shaq, KG, Duncan, GP, Vince, etc. Just missed the old days man

Melo's numbers this season are up to 24/6/3 on 44/37/82

Call me crazy but I still think you could build a winning team with him as the #1 option.

Melo was a #1 option on a tailor made Nuggets team and that Kidd team and still couldnt win. He never was a never will be the #1 option on a championship team.

Nothing wrong with being a #2 option. Wade, Kobe, Pau, Pippen, Pierce, Tony and the list goes on were all great players.

Last edited:
Melo was a #1 option on a tailor made Nuggets team and that Kidd team and still couldnt win. He never was a never will be the #1 option on a championship team.

Nothing wrong with being a #2 option. Wade, Kobe, Pau, Pippen, Pierce, Tony and the list goes on were all great players.
He got to the Western Conference Finals with a tailored Nuggets team and solid coaching

Thats more than Chris Paul can say and he's been undoubtably the #1 option in NO & LA

Melo was also playing with a torn labrum in the 2013 playoffs so yeah

Back
Top Bottom