Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

i seriously needed to watch Jeff green bait Melo into a personal battle :lol:

i missed the turn around fadeaway after getting beat on the backdoor.

I think its always gonna come down to Baker vs Randle for that backup spot.

We would have to draft an absolute stud guard if we dont get a Jrue holiday veteran type of PG this offseason.

who knows what the hell this franchise is thinking.

players never play to lose, i cant blame em. just horrible how the magic just choked it up.

We coulda had Seth curry but we wanted to give Sasha another year to ride our bench. I never understood this team.

magic-johnson-winner-1.jpg

I'd do that one Mickey D's fry that's been under the driver's seat of your whip since the first week you copped it for Noah.

Chanlder parsons for Noah? Would y'all do it?

I'll admit, I first though the Noah signing would be a solid one. Felt he would've been motivated to play for his hometown and have a chip on his shoulder, but his health has gotten the best of him. He's simply deadweight now.

I wish the new CBA had an amnesty clause, so we can just get just waive him and open up the roster spot for someone else. We need a defensive minded center in the worst way.

He not even doing that. Son is depressed. Knicks need a mental health professional on staff with him, Drose and all the other turmoil.

Chanlder parsons for Noah? Would y'all do it?

**** no. Parsons is trash. He even admitted he was trash. **** that. Noah will retire after season 2. I'm fine with the team paying him all that money just to talk **** to the other team.
If someone is paying 18.5 mil a year to do nothing besides just sit down on the bench .
ARE YOU GOING TO FORFEIT THAT and do the same at home???
Hell no

You can get paid on an injury retirement

That's what the heat wanted with Bosh

Last edited:
You can get paid on an injury retirement

That's what the heat wanted with Bosh

If someone is paying 18.5 mil a year to do nothing besides just sit down on the bench .

ARE YOU GOING TO FORFEIT THAT and do the same at home???

Hell no

Every cent of Noah's contract is guaranteed even if he retires 

Would his money still be on the cap?
No.

Did yall forget this is what Allan Houston did when he retired a few seasons after incompetent Knicks management gave him a 100 million dollar contract back when that **** was still rare and only for superstar franchise players? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom