Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Wait so the Knicks have been 0 for every game Melo has not played 2 calendar years until last night?

Damn :lol:

Last edited:

Fun fact: Last night was the first game we've won without Melo in 2 calendar years 
We won a few games after he got shut down in 2015 unless Im misunderstanding what a calendar year is
nerd.gif
You are hahah so basically its been 2 full years since the last game we won that season without Melo

Maaaaaaannnn I tell you what. I'm praying we're not in a position to draft Lonzo Ball and I hope all the Ball kids turn out to be huge busts in the NBA because I can't stand their fuggin' dad

Dude is Draymond Green levels of ignorant & dumb. 

If Lonzo's the best player available & we're in position to take him, I'm taking him 9 times outta 8

Lavar + Dolan + the NY media is a recipe for disaster tho :lol:

Fun fact: Last night was the first game we've won without Melo in 2 calendar years 
We won a few games after he got shut down in 2015 unless Im misunderstanding what a calendar year is
nerd.gif

You are hahah so basically its been 2 full years since the last game we won that season without Melo
Ok I was gonna say we won in April 2015 without Melo and its only March
roll.gif
U about a month short
Damn, almost 
tongue.gif

If Lonzo's the best player available & we're in position to take him, I'm taking him 9 times outta 8

Lavar + Dolan + the NY media is a recipe for disaster tho
laugh.gif
Can already see dude swinging on TMZ on the corner of 34th after Lonzo goes 3-12 in his debut 
laugh.gif

Good night for the tank with Dallas & Portland both winning.

Gives us a 1.5 game cushion in front of the Mavs (10th) & 2 game cushion in front of the Blazers (11th).

I haven't been in this thread or paying attention to the Knicks in the past couple days. What have I missed? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom