Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Only European in the lottery is Frank Ntilikina & I'd be more than happy with him.

If there's one thing we've done right the last few years it's scouting & player development.
I don't buy that at all 

There's not a single player besides Melo that was on this team 2 years ago

The only good players we scouted out was Billy & Baker but even then this is just their first year so its too early to tell if they'll even be decent in 2 years. Kuz is a scrub, so is N'Dour

I don't buy that at all 

There's not a single player besides Melo that was on this team 2 years ago

The only good players we scouted out was Billy & Baker but even then this is just their first year so its too early to tell if they'll even be decent in 2 years. Kuz is a scrub, so is N'Dour
I was trying to think what player we've developed since D Lee :lol:

Kuz has yammed on 2 people this year. thats two more than most people on the roster.

does he play soft sometimes? hell yeah, especially on defense.

but, i think its worth a chance to keep him. try and develop hm further (hes 27), try and put some dog in him. Im not sure if all the physicality can be taught, but hes shown a will to compete.

Kuz is 27. He's not getting any better than he is now, which isn't very good. He's decent on offense at times and horrible on defense 

Smh. Why do I watch.

Why on earth do the Knicks think it's a good idea to attack Giannis on defense. They tried to post up Giannis with KP four times in a row.

Why do they think that's a good idea..

Kuz is atrocious on D, man 
mean.gif

magic, pelicans, timberwolves, and kings all winning

we better not screw this up 

Kuz has always been defensively challenged but he was able to get points in the beginning of the season and now he cant do that .. BR Baker in the building again I see :smokin

Referees are doing their best to get Bucks back in the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom