Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Jr was my favorite knick especially during that 6th man of year win. He was exciting to watch and he just played hard. He reminded me a lot like Stark's where their game is very similar.

Jr was my favorite knick especially during that 6th man of year win. He was exciting to watch and he just played hard. He reminded me a lot like Stark's where their game is very similar.
well he was referred to as JR Starks while he was here :lol: my favorite Knick was Bernard King. Imagine Melo with a fastbreak game included and you got BNard :smokin

well he was referred to as JR Starks while he was here
laugh.gif
my favorite Knick was Bernard King. Imagine Melo with a fastbreak game included and you got BNard
smokin.gif
Starks and Melo are probably my favorite Knicks ever

He was erratic, but can't believe Phil treated him like a nobody. I like how incredulous Bron was; THROW IN JR? oh we'll take him. The rest is history.

Lol Phil got rid of chicken legs, JR, & Shump in an effort to change the culture, and he succeeded. He somehow managed to make things even worse.

To be fair though getting rid of JR & Shump let us tank enough for KP

Last edited:
I'm talking about recently. Favorite Knicks ever is a long list. Ewing, starks, mason, melo, Oakley, spree, h20 and Jr.

Melo is my recent favorite obviously. Lol. Kmart, Kidd and Sheed although short-lived round out the list.

JR was too but y'all can't rewrite the story lol. He played great in a contract year and then completely lost his damn mind. Untying shoelaces, general foolishness. All punctuated by poor play.

Last edited:
The best case scenario for our pick is probably 6th or 7th

Philly & Orlando's tanks are too skrong :smh:

So according to my homie who's cousin is Devin Booker, (who's also related to Jordan Hill) when the Knicks play the Nets at Barclays they're going to do a biggie tribute.

Back
Top Bottom