Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

god i would love to see what this thread would be like during a title run. just one :lol:

just to see what we'd be like the night before a game 7 ... just one :smokin

Would be wild in here every day for at least 3 years if we ever made the Finals

Imagine coming home and your living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom ceiling is on the floor and flooded because the person above you had a fire and your crib got violated in the process

Imagine coming home and your living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom ceiling is on the floor and flooded because the person above you had a fire and your crib got violated in the process
BRUUUHHHHH

Not like that 
mean.gif

Me, shorty, and my daughter are in a hotel now and are gonna be for the foreseeable future. Gonna cost like 8k to get the apartment fixed and at least 6 weeks to move back in. Savings = gone

Last edited:
damn man. are you in coney island/brighton beach? i heard about some fire early this morning. i'm really sorry about that. best wishes to you and your family

Damn Foam. That's a ******* sorry situation.

Hopefully some great **** comes your way and your fam.

Last edited:
Bro i'm really sorry to hear that... Sending positive vibes your way man. I know it's rough, but you gonna pull through it.

Thanks, you guys always give great advice and help me push through whatever situation I'm in throughout my years on this forum. You fellas are appreciated

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Do you have renters insurance?

Also, put all expenses on a credit card and keep receipts for everything. When the time comes, you can suit your landlord and get reimbursed with interest. You'll come out with more $ in your pocket after the dust settles.

feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I dont know everything, im not a lawyer but i do work in real estate and ive seen tenants get back thousands of dollars for being out of their apartments for only a few days.

Last edited:
Thanks, you guys always give great advice and help me push through whatever situation I'm in throughout my years on this forum. You fellas are appreciated

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc Do you have renters insurance?

Also, put all expenses on a credit card and keep receipts for everything. When the time comes, you can suit your landlord and get reimbursed with interest. You'll come out with more $ in your pocket after the dust settles.

feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I dont know everything, im not a lawyer but i do work in real estate and ive seen tenants get back thousands of dollars for being out of their apartments for only a few days.

Repped. Appreciate you putting this info out.

Back
Top Bottom