Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

We should just leave Noah alone. He probably been hittin the L, I mean the man signed a $72M/4yr contract after a season ending surgery just to be on vacation all season... should we really be mad?

C7u7cl_VMAA6qZ5.jpg:large

#soon

MVxx_f-maxage-0.gif

Reading it was an over the counter substance. Kinda crazy to think an OTC drug available to anyone is on the NBAs banned list.

I don't watch college ball. Who's your top 5 in order? Assuming we land around 3-5 range.

Seen vids of Dennis Smith and I'm not really impressed. Malik Monk can be a similar to Jamal Crawford.

Assuming we dont get the #1 pick, this is my draft board if i'm the Knicks...

Josh Jackson
Dennis Smith
Fox
Isaac
Bridges

LMAOOOOO I LOVE IT! One loss and everybody taking Lonzo out the top 5...hope the Knicks can get him
Monk & Fox went off...Ball ALSO did his thing.

Ball does all the little things that are important to winning team ball. He tried to hit a couple 3's to keep them in the game but missed them so just know he's not the guy to count on to take over a game....but as far as everything else...he's good to go

Fox & Monk just went off...they are 2 top 10 (maybe top 5) draft picks so I expected them to win....plus Adebayo had a trash game
What's TJ Leaf's draft stock looking like after this game? :lol: We're .5 games back from having #4 spot in the tankathon now.

Im praying this loss dropped Lonzo's stock cause I still see the Jason Kidd in him (bigger and more athletic)

My first time seeing Monk and Fox and all I can say is damn, they're really good. Ball was alright, but Fox got a fan in me when either he or Monk end up in Phoenix.

Na i've been watching Ball alot this season. His weaknesses were magnified in this game. His vision and playmaking are crazy good, but besides that he cant penetrate, cant hit the midrange, has a mediocre handle, etc. Things you'd want your PG to do.

Last edited:
You're that down on Ball?

I actually like his demeanor, think his vision is amazing, and he seems to always make the right basketball play. But his weaknesses are too much to overlook. Cant penetrate, has no mid range game, defense is suspect, lacks aggressiveness, his shot form is not a big deal to me but NBA players will definitely distract him more. I think he needs good players around him to thrive and this team isn't for him imo.

Back
Top Bottom