Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

You're that down on Ball?
Expecting Fultz and Ball to be top 2 pick and not on the board for 3-5
Celtics will have the top pick, they may not draft a guard.
A lot of speculation going around that the Celtics are either:

1. Going to draft Josh Jackson even if they get the #1 because they feel confident moving forwards with IT

OR

2. Trade their pick/draft a player for someone else to trade for Jimmy Butler or Paul George

Bruh what the hell OTC can cost you 4 mil and 20 games though? Can't wrap my mind around being so outraged over some NyQuil.

Yo trust me when I tell you guys the love y'all sending is helping me get through this man I swear. lver of jordan lver of jordan you a real one my dude deadass. When I get back on my feet we all have to hit up some spot in the city for a couple drinks and a finals game. Put some money together and open up a tab somewhere and eat and drink like some heathens :lol:

Last edited:
Just turned on the game to check the score & Hornacek has Randle, Baker, Holiday, Ndour, & Willy on the floor at the same time :rofl:

Tank is skronger than ever :pimp:

Last edited:
Just turned on the game to check the floor & Hornacek has Randle, Baker, Holiday, Ndour, & Willy on the floor at the same time
roll.gif

Tank is skronger than ever
pimp.gif
Tuned in at the exact same time 
laugh.gif

Checking out now

Yo trust me when I tell you guys the love y'all sending is helping me get through this man I swear. lver of jordan lver of jordan you a real one my dude deadass. When I get back on my feet we all have to hit up some spot in the city for a couple drinks and a finals game. Put some money together and open up a tab somewhere and eat and drink like some heathens :lol:
Finals?

NBDL finals? Westchester Knicks might make that.

Bet :smokin

Only way we end up with adults or Ball is if we finish for the 4th pick and get 3rd pick in lottery.

But Celtics would have to take Josh Jackson, or whoever if they feel that strongly about IT

Knicks tank too strong right now

Keep it up

Right now, we need the Lakers to win just so we can sneak up and take their spot. Because it doesn't look like Phoenix is going to win anymore games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom