Aint a deal better than that.

**** IDC you can have Randle and Clarkson too

CLEAN House Tragic
laugh.gif

They can all share a condo in Brooklyn
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This trade is nonsense but you wouldnt take this deal? Seems like a steal for the Knicks.

Ingram + #2 + Lopez for Noah, #8 and KP

CLEAN House Tragic :lol:

They can all share a condo in Brooklyn :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:
This trade is nonsense but you wouldnt take this deal? Seems like a steal for the Knicks.

Jury is still out on whether Ingram is a good player. Lopez is a horrible fit.

We'd be giving by far the best player in the deal & a top 10 pick. No thanks.

Checks all the boxes:

Clears Cap for Knicks

Top Pick

Established YOUNG Talent

Whats not to love?

I'm playing, but really not. *shrugs*

Ingram + #2 + Lopez for Noah, #8 and KP

CLEAN House Tragic
laugh.gif

They can all share a condo in Brooklyn
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Jury is still out on whether Ingram is a good player. Lopez is a horrible fit.

We'd be giving by far the best player in the deal & a top 10 pick. No thanks.
I gotta disagree man, you're getting Lonzo & Ingram, AND you get to move dead salary in Noah.

He's trading KP....

Keeping him is not an option

Gotta read through the lines, not even Magic did D'lo the way Phil is treating KP

cleansneaks put the henny down

It would be STUPID not to offer THE HOUSE to get KP to LA.

The rest goes to Indy for PG

I mean, Magic is playing for 2018 anyway.

All the tea leaves are saying that, he's not committed to Ball

Last edited:
Until he is a part of a wining situation... so, yep

This.

I hate these wild assumptions about players that are baseless. It's one thing a player has CLEAR role in a team's dysfunction or ineptitude...but these days it's just easy to point and say "he can't be a good player on a good team"...when it's backed by nothing. 

Nah IT balled his *** off for a 1 seed and I feel that way about him still. Yes I get the were a one seed :lol:

Atlanta is another team to watch. They got rid of Dwight. Kent Bazemore's name has come up today in discussions. They gotta make a decision on Millsap & how far they want to go. Their new GM said last week he may have offers greater than what he'll have in Atlanta which means we're not ready to commit fully financially. You may see cost cutting in Atlanta. They may be rebooting in Atlanta.​

Nobody trading for bum *** bazemore

I think it's pretty obvious KP and his people low key demanded to be traded without causing chaos for the organization.

No GM in their right mind would trade a player like KP.

That being said, I hope Boston pulls this off.

#3 + Smart + a future first for KP they have so much need at PG, KP will fit perfectly.

IT + Bradley + Crowder + KP + Horford

too nice.

A potential deal with Boston would start with #3 this year & the Nets pick next year

Nah IT balled his *** off for a 1 seed and I feel that way about him still. Yes I get the were a one seed :lol:

Getting to the east finals as a 1 seed is a pretty great situation if you ask me.

Taking into account your opinion, more help and not depending on a player that may be 5'7" at best is what makes that situation a championship situation.

Hypothetically speaking, if Eric Bledsoe is traded to gsw and backs up curry, and they win a title... that makes home a part of a wining situation. Right?

No offense, but the argument is baseless.

Kevin Durant, James harden, russy Westbrook, both etc etc etc were all "not part of a winning situation" until they were/ are.

Yes, this players are superstars and Eric Bledsoe isn't. But if you're expecting him to be... you might be misguided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom