Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they trade Kristaps, I'm chilling if I'm Melo. Keep collecting them checks

Speaking of:

Carmelo Anthony has told the Knicks he'd like to stay, according to Phil Jackson, who seems keen on having that conversation again post FA.

It's much easier to trade Melo after July 1st when pretty much every team will have cap space

Last edited:
Nah IT balled his *** off for a 1 seed and I feel that way about him still. Yes I get the were a one seed :lol:

Getting to the east finals as a 1 seed is a pretty great situation if you ask me.

Taking into account your opinion, more help and not depending on a player that may be 5'7" at best is what makes that situation a championship situation.

Hypothetically speaking, if Eric Bledsoe is traded to gsw and backs up curry, and they win a title... that makes home a part of a wining situation. Right?

No offense, but the argument is baseless.

Kevin Durant, James harden, russy Westbrook, both etc etc etc were all "not part of a winning situation" until they were/ are.

Yes, this players are superstars and Eric Bledsoe isn't. But if you're expecting him to be... you might be misguided.

I don't think you understand what I was arguing and it's a subjective argument regardless

And no I don't think a player being 5'7" is what's best for a championship team ever

Last edited:
He's discussed porzingis with every team in the top 5 of the draft. Damn. He really is open to trading him that's wild.

I don't think you understand what I was arguing and it's a subjective argument regardless

And no I don't think a player being 5'7" is what's best for a championship team ever

It's not even really a debate. I actually agree with you that any 5'7" player that is your best go to player isn't a good look. (Championship winning wise)

But stillin said:

"Eric Bledsoe is the guy who looks great on a bad team, he is not a part of any winning situation."

IT4 looks great on a pretty good team and he is a part of a winning situation.

when kept in proper context, What's subjective about that?

Last edited:
link

thank god magic passed though lmao

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne[/URL]"]
 Ramona Shelburne‏Verified account @ramonashelburne

Generally speaking they asked for a the top-5 pick and a young player on a star track.

Reading this from Momo, makes it almost a guarantee that Phil asked for the #2 and Ingram for Porzingis
[/quote]

Ingram is on a star track?

The NBA needs to step in and save the Knicks.

No one can save us :frown: |I

man your just assuming c'mon 
Fam
 Per @ramonashelburne: the Knicks have talked to each team in top-5 of the draft about a Kristaps Porzingis deal:
 Ramona Shelburne‏Verified account  @ramonashelburne
Generally speaking they asked for a the top-5 pick and a young player on a star track.
Momo's reliable. So if the Knicks have spoken to every team in the top 5, and asked for a top 5 pick and a young player on a star track, what other package could they have Wanted from the Lakers

Ingram is on a star track?

I FOR SURE don't think so, but if Momo is right, and that the Knicks spoke to each of the 5 teams in the top 5 and are asking for a top 5 pick and a "Young player on the star track" then Ingram and the #2 are the only things that fit this criteria, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom