Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having SHAQ over Kobe is indicative of why there is a hater thread.

At least Magic and Kobe is a discussion on both sides.

Kareem, Shaq, West, Baylor are all second tier

A lot of y'all weren't even alive to watch Magic play :lol: Let alone Kareem so stop kidding y'all selves.

For all time franchise lists, I'd give more consideration to lifers more than guys who played and won with other teams

Magic, Kobe, logo > wilt, shaq

Of course those guys were better in terms of nba, but for JUST the lakers I'll take those 3 first

Just my opinion..but i cant give goat status to any player before the modern run of the game. Before the 3 point line and shot clock and sophisticated offenses. You had dudes dribbling in circles with one hand for 40 seconds. Get all the way up outta here.

The Lakers needed to get Magic back in the organization to fix what Kobe Bryant's final cancerous years did to the organization.

What the Mavs gotta do to get rid of Cubans cancerous self?

You know I wasn't going to respond but ehh, Cuban bought the worst team In American pro sports and made them a top 5 or 6 NBA franchise.

I'd say he's doing okay.

The Lakers needed to get Magic back in the organization to fix what Kobe Bryant's final cancerous years did to the organization.

What the Mavs gotta do to get rid of Cubans cancerous self?

You know I wasn't going to respond but ehh, Cuban bought the worst team In American pro sports and made them a top 5 or 6 NBA franchise.

I'd say he's doing okay.

Should've ignored him, these clowns stay spewing ignarant garbage. Earlier they said that not even Miami cares about the Heat, when last seasom we were selling out the arena every night for team that was below .500 until the very last game.

Let them have their silly little self-indulgent debate about greatest Lakers of all-time :rolleyes

Last edited:
Should've ignored him, these clowns stay spewing ignarant garbage. Earlier they said that not even Miami cares about the Heat, when last seasom we were selling out the arena every night for team that was below .500 at the time.

Let them have they're silly little self-indulgent debate about greatest Lakers of all-time
eyes.gif
"selling out"

Should've ignored him, these clowns stay spewing ignarant garbage. Earlier they said that not even Miami cares about the Heat, when last seasom we were selling out the arena every night for team that was below .500 at the time.

Let them have they're silly little self-indulgent debate about greatest Lakers of all-time :rolleyes
"selling out"

Were you there? Because I was.

How about you stay in your lane and continue talking about your sorry *** lottery team.

Were you there? Because I was.

How about you stay in your lane and continue talking about your sorry *** lottery team.
I was in south FL during the Heatles years and went to quite a few games. The Heat "sell out" just like the Clippers do. Empty seats everywhere. We seen how sorry the fanbase is, leaving a damn Finals game and trying to get back in. 

Last edited:
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. I will say this however, it's ironic how you boast about remaining relevant through people's hate of your franchise when many of you clearly still carry hate for Miami several years after the Big 3 Heatles era.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. I will say this however, it's ironic how you boast about remaining relevant through people's hate of your franchise when many of you clearly still carry hate for Miami several years after the Big 3 Heatles era.

Cause I'm not lying. Miami probably has the worst overall sports fanbase of any major city.

Marlins, Heat, Canes they all draw horribly. Like dude said not even Miami cares about Miami.

Last edited:
I'll admit we have our fair share of fairweather fans. Doesn't help that we have a lot of transplants from the Northeast living here. But this is pretty funny coming from an LA guy, another city that is notorious for their fairweather fans. LA lost not one, but two NFL teams because of piss poor attendance :lol:

Last edited:

Cause I'm not lying. Miami probably has the worst overall sports fanbase of any major city.

Dolphins, Marlins, Heat, Canes they all draw horribly. Like dude said not even Miami cares about Miami.

View media item 2474277
The Heat outdrew the Lakers last year though.

The Lakers were the defending 2 time champions and 80% of Staples was empty in the 1st quarter of Game 2 when the Mavs played them. I saw that **** with my own 2 eyes

I'll admit we have our fair share of fairweather fans. Doesn't help that we have a lot of transplants from the Northeast living here. But this is pretty funny coming from an LA guy, another city that is notorious for their fairweather fans. LA lost not one, but two NFL teams because of piss poor attendance :lol:

There are definitely more Knick fans than Heat fans down there.

I mean, if New Yokers aren't here, they move to Miami.

That may have been true in the 90s when we were a young franchise, but a lot of them have converted. Can't tell you the amount of guys I hear calling into local sports radio with heavy NY accents talking Heat hoops

Last edited:
That may have been true in the 90s when we were a young franchise, but a lot of them have converted. Can't tell you the amount of guys I hear calling into local sports radio with heavy NY accents talking Heat hoops

Yea, i mean you would know moreabout that than me because you live out there but it was pathetic how y'all had Lebron and couldn't sell out all the games.

If Dolan didn't own the NYK = Lebron in Knick uniform in 2010. IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom