Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
winning changes everything

if paul george goes to a title contender such as celtics cavs or spurs hes not coming to LA

you would be nuts to think that

winning is addicting

winning changes everything

if paul george goes to a title contender such as celtics cavs or spurs hes not coming to LA

you would be nuts to think that

winning is addicting

I agree.

I just do not see him wanting to play with Lebron and Kyrie years on years. He is trying to build a brand also and have his "own" team.

Celtics-Agree
Spurs-Agree

I just do not see him in Clev long term.

what i dont get is, butler was told to stay away

dudes aint reaching out to PG and telling him the same

or did Lebby say, come through for  a quick minute then lets bounce ? 

winning what tho? not championships. You can win PG's heart by just giving him some extra seasonal games and 1st 3 rds of the playoffs? meh.

winning what tho? not championships. You can win PG's heart by just giving him some extra seasonal games and 1st 3 rds of the playoffs? meh.
So teaming up with a bunch of unproven players and competing for lottery balls year in/out is a better situation?

Last edited:
So teaming up with a bunch of unproven players and competeing for lottery balls year in/out is a better situation?

no.

but if the outcome is the same,

LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cleveland.

League sources say Minnesota, in the wake of the Jimmy Butler deal, remains intent on trading Ricky Rubio as it searches for more shooting.

Courtney Lee :nerd:

The only people who say "who TF wants to live in ____" are youngsters.

Big City life is cool fresh out of highschool or fresh to the workforce, fresh to your own power and control and decisions, living on your own merit by your own rules, once you've filed your taxes 5 or 6 times, and partied and the club buying drinks and banging birds, making the Strip club rounds getting all the stripper love, Big City life is nothing.

Home is where you are.

Last edited:
Fam.... :stoneface: :x

DDQaSXvXsAE6vzJ.jpg:large

Nike already worse than Adidas

tell ***** *** danny ainge to do something then. stop holding on to ******* draft picks and young players who will not help you now

a team like the cavs around you either go for it now or later. no inbetween

trade for george and stop all this nonsense

****** always letting lebron get away with ****

george hayward thomas horford should be enough to dethrone cavs as is especially if lebron keeps chasing stats and not saving his minutes

It is so ******* annoying.

I hope GM's around the league stick it to LeBron this year and don't just hand him his team that he wants like usual. Every damn year GM's help him out.

And you're absolutely right about IT-Bradley-Hayward-PG-Horford being able to beat the Cavs this year. They SHOULD win with that lineup and they have a good mixture of guys that are in their prime and can be really good for a few more years. Ainge needs to make a damn move already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom