Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was an NBA player, I'd be good anywhere as long as they had a bank and good barber.

based on the thunder...okc barber game buns..:rofl: .

real talk tho i really dont see how nba players dont keep fresh tapers on deck 24/7. i keep my **** on point with less resources. They're in the public eye way more.

Some dudes are built different / cut from a different cloth and really don't care apparently.

If anything, KD's peasy cut with the etch-a-sketch line has become part of his brand. A fresh cut might work against him at this point :lol:
why cause then hed be a real villain? 

That Professor Klump to Buddy Love switch up. The moment he come thru with the crisp Fabolous line-up then you know he went full villain.

bruh if kd showed up to the season opener with 360s caesar with the half moon and that butter shot from the elbow, dudes would lose their breath with hate.

move a bit south to the southbay
life is chill down here bruh

still not chill enough for me. I want to live where my closest neighbor is a block away from me. And freeways aren't madness at all times of the day. Thought about Palos Verdes but its really not all that different.

I mean he brushed it too, not just a cut.
He looked like he finally took a bath, no lie I was a little like "this ***** here man"

His first interview when he reported to GSW, on the stage with Mob Myers and somebody else I forget who. His hair was cut and brushed and he was showered.

kd finna be lit af next season. New cut and probs gonna get a tat of demetrious shipp jr.

put some respeck on that man

KD for sure looked different when he signed with GSW. Never seen him with a fresh cut like that. Even had some moisturizer on the face.

I mean he brushed it too, not just a cut.
He looked like he finally took a bath, no lie I was a little like "this ***** here man"
Fam had the Bruce Leroy glow that day. It was then that I knew the dubs were winning the chip.

***** had a sharp line, brushed hair and probly shampooed and conditioned too.

Crazy how leaving OKC for a larger city seemed to be the biggest day of his life 
nerd.gif

How funny would it be if Cavs get PG13...they still take an L. Bron leaves, PG leaves, and Kyrie is back to square one by himself...

If Brogdon wins ROY tonight (he shouldn't but it's looking like he probably will now) that and the Bucks GM's comments last week will be the start of a good rivalry between the Sixers and Bucks for the future of the East.

How funny would it be if Cavs get PG13...they still take an L. Bron leaves, PG leaves, and Kyrie is back to square one by himself...
would Kyrie necessarily be upset with that though?
Kyrie knows he cant cut it by himself. The greatest day of his life was Bron resigning with the Cavs. Man went from competing for the first pick to competing for the first seed. 

just seems to me Kyrie is ready to be the guy and with Lebron there, he can't be. Kind of like Kobe with shaq, without the hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom