Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't do nothing but give it up to the warriors, they know how to run a franchise

how are the wizards/bucks/raptors not able to make any significant upgrades to their roster? lucky to bring the same squad back

can't do nothing but give it up to the warriors, they know how to run a franchise

how are the wizards/bucks/raptors not able to make any significant upgrades to their roster? lucky to bring the same squad back
Bucks have little money to give out.

Wizards lost Otto Pippen who as you know is better than Paul George

in a nutshell, wall already said otto aint shhh, so i wouldnt eeem want to go back. skip that guy. aint like dc winning a dang thing anyways. w or w/o

I dont even know how the salaries would work for a Gasol trade.  You would basically have to give up Bradley, Smart, and Crowder just to make salaries match plus you would have to give up additional players if Hayward wont take less than the Max.

How much cap do the Celtics have to shed to give Hayward the Max?  If they trade for gasol giving up just Crowder, Bradley, and Smart + pick they are going to take on like $2 million more in salaries.  They dont really have anyone else on the roster to get rid of other than Tatum and Brown.

Good. Keep crownin the Dubs already :smokin

who's gonna challenge b? Serious question?

barring injuries i mean. who has even remotely close to the talent and ability.
Nobody but they're 1 injury away from the big 4 to be back to men against men again. Even a minor injury to Steph in '16 cost them. They lucked out KD's injury wasn't serious this year. They're due :nerd:

David Aldridge‏Verified account @daldridgetnt 32s33 seconds ago
Clips, looking to bolster wing after Redick departure/Crawford trade, have engaged Grizzlies in potential s/t for Tony Allen, per source.
Oh look, Doc looking at someone he's coached before lol I don't really want anything to do with TA but whatever. As a back up wing I don't mind I guess. He's still a really good defender when he's on the floor. Between Rivers, Beverly, and potentially Allen, perimeter defense can be stout.

Last edited:
Good. Keep crownin the Dubs already
nthat.gif
Didn't everyone keep saying this last season too? 
laugh.gif

Good. Keep crownin the Dubs already :smokin

who's gonna challenge b? Serious question?

barring injuries i mean. who has even remotely close to the talent and ability.
Nobody but they're 1 injury away from the big 4 to be back to men against men again. Even a minor injury to Steph in '16 cost them. They lucked out KD's injury wasn't serious this year. They're due :nerd:

They didn't have a big 4 in '16..

If they have an injury to 1 of the 4, then they are still above the rest with the 3 remaining guys.. thunder lost KD and bron those barely got by with a healthy 2 and a wore down steph

Where the hell were all these good moves from the Clippers over the past few years? Everything they've done over the past few weeks including hiring Jerry West has been a good move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom