Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody but they're 1 injury away from the big 4 to be back to men against men again. Even a minor injury to Steph in '16 cost them. They lucked out KD's injury wasn't serious this year. They're due :nerd:
Same could be said of Cavs. They one injury away from not making the EC Finals.

Nobody but they're 1 injury away from the big 4 to be back to men against men again. Even a minor injury to Steph in '16 cost them. They lucked out KD's injury wasn't serious this year. They're due
nerd.gif
Same could be said of Cavs. They one injury away from not making the EC Finals.
dudes saying lebron is still lebron

like  lebron wont be 33 by the end of the year 

The Warriors are not one injury away from anything. Without Curry or without Durant, they're still better than the rest of the league. They would have to lose both of them in order for another team to actually compete.

dudes saying lebron is still lebron

like  lebron wont be 33 by the end of the year 
After last summer...I'm not betting against Lebron slowing down anytime soon.

Dude came into last year looking like he was 27 again and had one of his best seasons. Averaged a career high in assists.

33 year old Lebron is still the best player in the league. 

Even if the Dubs lose 1 star (knock on wood) they are still above the rest of the competition in the West and will still handle the calves :smokin

without kd, dubs were still up 3-1 on cavs. took miracles for them to lose..by a sum total of 4 points. Not to mention..the injuries, suspension and hobbled curry, none of that would've mattered if crack falcon just hit 3 more shots. 3. that's literally it. 3 wide open shots.

Warriors were far and beyond any team in the L...BEFORE they got KD. They were already megazord. KD made them megazord from the movie with the white ranger bird joint on the back so it could fly over ivan ooze.

Last edited:
Dudes kept their top 2 reserves and added 3 more solid players in Bell, Casspi, and Young. With an added year of development for McCaw 
laugh.gif

I just saw that Klay Thompson is signed through this season and next season and Draymond is signed through the 2020 season :x

Did KD sign a 2 year contract so that he could just re-sign a bigger contract later since the salary cap will probably increase again by then?

I see McGee is flirting with lac to make golden state bite

I also see Atlanta showing interest in Noel. Dallas gonna match anything tho

If I'm GS....I let McGee walk if he wants anything more than the minimum. Jordan Bell can easily step into his role. 

I dont liKe GS. OKC made the playoffs interesting with KB and Russ, now we can look forward to 16-0 post seasons in the west. Thankfully Cleveland didn't get any free agents or we'd be looking at another rematch in the finals.

I dont liKe GS. OKC made the playoffs interesting with KB and Russ, now we can look forward to 16-0 post seasons in the west. Thankfully Cleveland didn't get any free agents or we'd be looking at another rematch in the finals.
Did they need to pick up any free agents to simply get to the finals?

Why is everyone acting like this isn't the same "Old" team that nearly swept their way into the finals last season? GS is head and shoulders above them...not the Eastern Conference. 

According to most of you...didn't the East get "weaker" so far this summer? What does Cleveland have to worry about exactly? 

Last edited:
I just saw that Klay Thompson is signed through this season and next season and Draymond is signed through the 2020 season :x

Did KD sign a 2 year contract so that he could just re-sign a bigger contract later since the salary cap will probably increase again by then?

KD signed that deal so can resign with Early Bird Rights next year or Full Bird Rights in 2019.

Dudes kept their top 2 reserves and added 3 more solid players in Bell, Casspi, and Young. With an added year of development for McCaw :lol:

I remember heading into last season and you had dudes saying the warriors would struggle because they lost guys like barbosa and speights :lol:. Now they keep everyone and add talent and they're gonna do even worse lolz

Klay eligible for new deal after this season. He'll either walk or get traded unless he's willing to take a massive paycut or Lacob gives no dambs about paying over the cap. :smokin

Speaking of Barbosa, Warriors could probably get Barbosa back on the vet minimum now that the Suns waived him.

Last edited:
celtics aint beating the cavs as long as lebron is healthy .... not a fan of either team,,,,, i just dont see it.... still got a small pg.... still have no interior

Did they need to pick up any free agents to simply get to the finals?

Why is everyone acting like this isn't the same "Old" team that nearly swept their way into the finals last season? GS is head and shoulders above them...not the Eastern Conference. 

According to most of you...didn't the East get "weaker" so far this summer? What does Cleveland have to worry about exactly? 
I think Boston improved enough to give Cle problems. I dont think anybody in the west improved enough to give GS problems. So while there is hope that Cle gets stopped in the east there is no hope in the west. PG running with Russ and KB would have been interesting to watch against GS..

Jotting down this manifesto if KD or Steph get hurt and they get bounced by System Player, CP13 or da SoCal OKCs :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom