OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s insane that coach Beckt is leaving. He is a life long UCF GUY. all time WR. His son is one of my closest friends.

Yup, I figured Walters would bail once heupel got the job, but not Beckt. He’s been around since I was in cleats. Daaaaaamn

The Jobe thing just reminded me of how out of hand people get with recruiting.

I'm happy if we get a big recruit, but it doesn't make my day either. But you won't ever see me hating life or upset when somebody flips or
doesn't pick Miami.

Schools will get who they get regardless of how. I just enjoy following recruiting w/ ZERO emotions involved. That's still fun.

A lot of it is internet talk anyway and like Dre said, they would NEVER EVER say any of that to a recruits face

This.

Although I won't lie I was gassed when we got Adoree :lol:

shutterstock_146404070.jpg

Pretty pathetic if an adult would belittle a teenager in public just because their sorry a** wasn’t good enough to play at the college of their dreams. Essentially they’re trying to live vicariously through some kid they never met in their life nor would they have given a damn about them if it wasn’t for football, yet they want to provide them with self proclaimed sage advice. Losers lol

To a degree, it reminds me of this, when Gundy went ape s**t lol:

Last edited:
Pretty pathetic if an adult would belittle a teenager in public just because their sorry a** wasn’t good enough to play at the college of their dreams. Essentially they’re trying to live vicariously through some kid they never met in their life nor would they have given a damn about them if it wasn’t for football, yet they want to provide them with self proclaimed sage advice. Losers lol

To a degree, it reminds me of this, when Papa Gundy went ape s**t lol:

bobby reid :smh:

My mother and father in law are going to the Army-Navy game for the 3rd time in like 5 years...I'm so ****ing jealous...I really want to go one these years, but this season and last is when the game seems damn near evenly matched so I'm feeling like I'm missing out on the best this rivalry has been in like 20+ years. :lol:

Shea is in the Michigan Student Directory. Looks like a done deal.

Not sure how they are going to do it, but it sounds like Michigan is confident all three guys are going to be eligible this season too.

Not sure how they are going to do it, but it sounds like Michigan is confident all three guys are going to be eligible this season too.

It's been a done deal

Would be nice if Van, Shea and Deontay suited up next year but I am pessimistic with how the NCAA will handle this situation.

Stat I saw that makes me look silly with my Tee Martin playcalling gripes:

USC has had 18 drives start on their 10yard line or further back. Of those 18 drives they’ve had 10 TDs and 9 drives of 90+ yards.

Can't be true. No link? Hasn't officially given up his scholarship yet

Back
Top Bottom