OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, Mike Riley took a assistant position at Oregon State?

Life comes at you fast.

I hope he has no call in anything play related. It is fine if he wants to be there as a likeable personality but other than that the guy needs to get lost. Should have hung it up for good, he is a loser

Some talk of them looking for a Pac12 school not named Oregon. I’d welcome the look if they chose usc. Uniform purists hate it though.

Maybe they'll pick CU...... :lol: but not likely. Seems like Arizona would be a good choice, as they have a good basketball program.

If Tee martin’s name was Peyton Manning, where do you think he would be right now?

Head coach of a competitive P5. Peyton’s name does have more commercial cache, and everyone would call it a great hire, even though he’s not more qualified than Tee.

Tee would probably be farther along if he was white, but that is not a 1:1 comp. Guys of Peyton's stature almost never go into coaching.

Tee would probably be farther along if he was white, but that is not a 1:1 comp. Guys of Peyton's stature almost never go into coaching.

You know what I mean. You nailed it with the 1st part of your statement. A national title winning QB, spent time in the league, started as position coach and moved to OC of a powerhouse program....

*shrugs* the game is the game

You know what I mean. You nailed it with the 1st part of your statement. A national title winning QB, spent time in the league, started as position coach and moved to OC of a powerhouse program....

*shrugs* the game is the game

I agree with you GUNNA but I'm glad Tee isn't joining them to be an OC. Did they even interview him?

Shea and Van are immediate impact players we all know. Big expectations from Deontay gonna have some ppl upset.

Shea and Van are immediate impact players we all know. Big expectations from Deontay gonna have some ppl upset.

Not really with Deontay... Everyone in the secondary is back next year and he has game more suited for the VIPER position but Khaleke Hudson is only a Soph and he had a solid year... He adds depth along with a frosh class that has 4 DBs in it

I agree with you GUNNA but I'm glad Tee isn't joining them to be an OC. Did they even interview him?
Nope. Gave him a “courtesy” call, no face to face interview. Some important people wanted him on board, but not enough of them

Nope. Gave him a “courtesy” call, no face to face interview. Some important people wanted him on board, but not enough of them

That's not great considering the dumpster fire that was the search. I hope Tee never goes back.

gunna get it gunna get it what’s the story on them hiring Tyson? Felt like he came out of left field. What’s the connection there besides Tee and Tyson meeting with Alabama last summer while Pruitt was there?

stupid navy team was thinking field goal the whole drive thats why they lost no desire to get in the endzone

Back
Top Bottom