OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tyson helton leaving huh?

Easy decision for Clay. Make Tee the QB coach and full time play caller, promote Kerry Colbert to WR coach. Done. Thats the least Clay could do.

Going down to the wire :pimp:

Do any of the service schools ever fire coaches? Or how does that work?
Yep. Didn't Army fire their last coach?

I think if i were a coach who cared solely about the pure game and didn't really care about winning national championships, i'd so coach army or navy. Seems like it would be a fun job. What do their coaches make?

I always feel a little guilty whenever i watch the army/navy game. I admire the hell out of the cadets whenever they show them in the stands.

My uncle actually went to the Naval Academy to get the hell away from grandfather since he was such an a** hole. Lol

I gues that’s one way to get out of the house and on your own lol. Actually retired from the Marine Corps this year.

Tyson helton leaving huh?

Easy decision for Clay. Make Tee the QB coach and full time play caller, promote Kerry Colbert to WR coach. Done. Thats the least Clay could do.

Yeah that’s the early talk. Apparently Tyson doesn’t really recruit even though he’s well liked by QBs so it’ll be a boost to the recruiting but a loss as far as gameplanning goes.

I always feel a little guilty whenever i watch the army/navy game. I admire the hell out of the cadets whenever they show them in the stands.

I have friends that go to the Air Force academy. They are forced to go to the games here, and many dislike it :lol:.

Where are the hot takes on baker mayfield? I came in here to be entertained on the hiesman stuff... not even a comment.

DQsQKQiW4AEc36I.jpg

casper90403 casper90403
nako xl nako xl

Supposed to be getting a visit from Palaie Gaoteote, any chance he flips? I think he committed to you guys in February

A Mater Dei dude said that PG was upset the team wasn’t staying in contact with him as much as he’d like but I don’t think it’s that big a deal. There are a bunch of other LBs they’ve neglected because of his commitment so I doubt they’re not staying on top of him. You guys have a coach (I think the LB coach?) that he likes a lot so a flip is definitely possible but I saw somewhere he may be leaving any way?

makes me extremely sad Bush isn't apart of the program. We need to bring him back to games man. His jersey needs to be back at the Colisseum with the others.

Idk anything about Minnesota's S&C program but if it's solid and him and Dunlap can get in shape, Minnesota is a really good place for these two. Ed Warinner sucked as a play caller but is still a very good OL coach. I'm glad he's not at OSU anymore.

newbs24 newbs24 as of two days ago, the whole Bloomgren situation opened up for Tucker coming back. From what I gather, he was in the doghouse with him or he did not want to play for him anymore as he kept changing his position. He is an NFL talent but honestly he is probably the 6th or 7th best guy on our line...

I’d put the odds at about 70-30 he comes back based on our rival board intel

Also, Davis Mills(5* QB) from last years class has now had 2 major knee injuries in 12 months. Some are saying they could be.... career derailing.

Yep, probably one of the top two QB’s in last years class.
His tape was unreal, dime after dime. Absolutely shredded the elite 11.

Sucks but we have McKee coming in and Jack West is okay

I feel like he’s a pretty confirm commitment with us. He sure would look good as a buckeye though.

He could start from day 1 with us or at least get significant time.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 casper90403 casper90403 just saw that we’re also getting his last OV. It’s gonna be tough for OSU to steal him but who knows with recruiting.

Yeah I thought he might follow his BG buddies Tate Martell, Haskell Garrett (cousin of Gaoteote) and Tyjon Lindsey to OSU. We'll know a lot more after his OV next week.

Maybe he will wait to see how the cotton bowl goes :lol:

Whoever he ends up going to will get a great player, I think he will probably stick with you guys in the end

Lindsey is at OSU? Wasn't he butt hurt about Tate for some reason? Or was that another kid?

Sucks about Davis Mills

Back
Top Bottom