OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Freeze has to be looking at an analyst position or consulting on the OC hire lol. Last thing I heard was the commissioner was blocking him from an on field gig this year. But it is Bama so the commish might allow it for them

It’s not bama or Tennessee you need to worry about with ITS.

It’s 1a. UGA, 1b. SC, 3. TAMU
Seems like he wants to leave California, right?

I know A&M is hoping his relationship with Leon O'Neal brings him to College Station.

Jimbo finally wrapped up his staff - Hired Maurice Linguist from Minnesota as his DB coach. Will be crazy valuable in DFW.

Seems like he wants to leave California, right?

I know A&M is hoping his relationship with Leon O'Neal brings him to College Station.

Jimbo finally wrapped up his staff - Hired Maurice Linguist from Minnesota as his DB coach. Will be crazy valuable in DFW.

Not necessarily that he wants to leave California. There’s a pull for him to stay home but the allure of big time SEC football is a draw. He also seems to fit in culturally more with SEC kids than he does other SoCal kids.

Former Rice LT.

OU, Texas, Auburn, and TCU are interested as well. Originally from Austin, and graded out in the top 20 nationally in pass blocking efficiency for PFF.

Last edited:

elpablo21 elpablo21 @651akathepaul don’t you play them too?

yup

Why is Bryce Love staying
dahell2.png

Sumlin getting 5-years and $14.5 mil at AZ...

Almost got paid more to leave A&M than he is to go to AZ for 5 years. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom