OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DThwHQDUMAAAka6.jpg
Except Arizona got the name brand product that has a drinking problem and he's bringing along his crummy assistants that got him fired at his last gig. :lol:

Today we’lol find out if Roquan declares for the draft...I’ll be shocked if he don’t but word is he’s coming back. We’ll see.

Update he declares

Last edited:
He'd be a fool to come back.

Dabo conned all of those DL to come back smh. Don't know if Wilkins made his decision yet.

He is... Shocked at some of the names that he will not part ways with
I mean, he rifled through 3 sets of coordinators in College Station and turned over every assistant except McKinney at least once.

So his rolodex of candidates may already be torn through.

Insane to me Sumlin and Yates are agreeing to work together again after how ugly the break-up got when Yates left A&M for Boise State years ago.

But that **** is hilarious... Gonna be all his old assistants. :lol:

3* CB Rachad Wildgoose decommitted yesterday and Mel Tucker visited Leon O'Neal tonight. ITS changed his Bama and Vol OV dates, Kirby wants last shot

yall know the slogan. :smokin

Last edited:
3* CB Rachad Wildgoose decommitted yesterday and Mel Tucker visited Leon O'Neal tonight. ITS changed his Bama and Vol OV dates, Kirby wants last shot

yall know the slogan. :smokin

It’s not bama or Tennessee you need to worry about with ITS.

It’s 1a. UGA, 1b. SC, 3. TAMU

According to the article:

“Brown, a 6-foot-5, 240 pound sophomore, had actually applied at TSU and been admitted during the fall, more than a month before the national championship game.”

Seems like he was leaving even before the NCG.
Didn't TSU just kick a guy off the team for punching a coach?

Back
Top Bottom