OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Georgia closes NSD with the #1 recruiting class in the nation by a wide margin. Also the best recruiting class ever according to Rivals.com with a record setting 8-Five Stars. :smokin:smokin:smokin

Jimbo take a bow
Big, big day.

Crazy how hard the early signing day can/will hamstring coaches in new jobs moving forward. Makes for a damn tough environment when most of the kids are off the board entirely before you're even able to get going.
:smh:
Herman becoming a bigger douche every day
He's a jackass.

He basically got free reign of Texas this year with everyone under the sun knowing Sumlin was toast. 2019's going to be interesting.

Herman a certified clown, lost respect for him when he was openly mocking Mizzou's QB on the sidelines.

6-foot-2, 4-star CB Isaac Taylor-Stuart is staying home, commits to #USC over #Alabama and #Tennessee. Huge land for the Trojans @ThePeristyle

I'm not sure why he would even mention us. Iowa State's approach to recruiting has to be different than most programs, especially a program like Texas.

Wasn’t he you guys OC before he came to tOSU? That makes it even more odd he’d say that

SC gonna pull in a consensus top 5 class with less than 20 recruits. Kudos to Clay and the staff. But can they develop these kids...

Jashaun Corbin was one of my fav RB’s this cycle, wouldn’t be surprised if he came in and got a good amount of tick this season, wish he EE’d

I don’t follow CFB nearly as intensely as I used to but how’d Willie round out his 1st class all things considered ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis

Willie did damn good all things considered especially w/ the early signing day. My biggest worry this recruiting year was WR and they landed 5. Next was DE/OLB and they landed quality there (esp if the peters kid qualifies). No real reaches, i’m happy w/ the class . Only real miss was @ QB & an ILB.

‘19 class is gonna be key, have some positions they’re really going to need to land some elite talent at. QB, RB, DE, OT

Jashaun Corbin was one of my fav RB’s this cycle, wouldn’t be surprised if he came in and got a good amount of tick this season, wish he EE’d
love him as a compliment to Trayveon...

Is Strong an early play time candidate? Looks like he’s A&M’s fullback and there ain’t one on the roster at this point.

Back
Top Bottom