OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

stick stick :
Read your post. I would try to swing 2 trades: Porcello, Pomeranz & another quality player for Price. Plus Moose, Stroman, Pence for Machado.

2 doubles tonight, bruv.
I knew I would be busy around the game start times tonight and I wasn't sure if he would play, so unfortunately he's still on my bench. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Hopefully this gets him going though and this is a good sign he'll avoid the DL.

stick stick :
Read your post. I would try to swing 2 trades: Porcello, Pomeranz & another quality player for Price. Plus Moose, Stroman, Pence for Machado.
i'll see if I can work those out. thanks for the insight as always Champ.

Last edited:
My pitching staff has been horrible so far :x

Price
Keuchel
Verlander

:smh:
There is some early concern for David Price. His FB velocity is down a pretty drastic 1.7 MPH. Nearly 30% line drive rate & 42% hard-hit average. Too early to panic but certainly a situation to keep your eye on.

There is some early concern for David Price. His FB velocity is down a pretty drastic 1.7 MPH. Nearly 30% line drive rate & 42% hard-hit average. Too early to panic but certainly a situation to keep your eye on.
Thanks for that info. When I drafted him, a lot of people in my league considered him the last "Tier 1" pitcher to go when I got him mid-third round. He hasn't been pitching like one so far.

deGrom with a DUD last night against the Padres :smh:

Got Zimm going tonight and tomorrow I've got Cueto, Hammel, Jimmy Nelson and KERSHGAWD so im hoping to put up some big points with my pitchers :smokin

My offense batted around .400 two nights ago and then proceeded to go 2/33 last night :x. Funny thing is I'd still be winning against most teams this week but my opponent has just been killing it.

heyward will get his stride back soon
Define "his stride."

Because if hitting his stride means doing what he did has done the past few seasons, then that means being a below average contributor in basically all fantasy categories.

Heyward is by far one of the most overpaid players in baseball. He has no stride lol his best value is a value play if you can get him below his adp or in a trade buying low.

Last edited:
Didn't have a chance to activate Jung-Ho Kang before the games started yesterday :smh:.

Jumped from 9th to 3rd in my division this week :pimp: need my offense to keep clicking, the pitching has been decent/fine enough.

Saw Andrew Miller was dropped in my league and was ready to pounce, but then realized Chapman is getting Closer duties.

Last edited:
Just pulled off a blockbuster with Champ in the NT Keeper. I get Sonny Gray and Drew Smyly for next year's first and sixth round picks. Maybe a risky trade, but this gives me hands down the most dominant rotation in the league:

Chris Sale
Gerrit Cole
Jacob deGrom
Sonny Gray
Masahiro Tanaka
Drew Smyly
Adam Wainwright
Drew Pomeranz
Bartolo Colon
Luis Severino

And Tyler Glasnow waiting to be called up, along with Julio Urias and Zack Wheeler in the rafters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom