OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

@jcmojica24

My offense vs your pitching staff starting tomorrow 
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

Man my team is trash right now. Looking at my lineups it looks like Ill have one of my starters going everyday so hopefully they show out.
your trash > my team 
frown.gif

We both struggling
laugh.gif
 had my highest scoring week and i still lost

I had 46 runs, 17 HRs, and 59 RBIs last week and lost every one of those categories :lol: :smh:. Would've crushed everyone else in the league. H2H is annoying at times.

Last edited:
I had 46 runs, 17 HRs, and 59 RBIs last week and lost every one of those categories
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. Would've crushed everyone else in the league. H2H is annoying at times.
H2H sucks.  

Rotisserie Leagues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> H2H

I like leagues where knowledge and skill trump luck....which is why I strongly prefer Rotisserie leagues.

I'm stacked with closers so I'm trying to move Jeurys Familia for a starter. What type of guy should I be targeting? Someone offered me my pick of Mat Latos, Tanner Roark, Ian Kennedy, JA Happ, or Stephen Wright. I like Roark and Kennedy, and maybe Wright; but I'm not sure if I can do better.

Last edited:
I'm stacked with closers so I'm trying to move Jeurys Familia for a starter. What type of guy should I be targeting? Someone offered me my pick of Mat Latos, Tanner Roark, Ian Kennedy, JA Happ, or Stephen Wright. I like Roark and Kennedy, and maybe Wright; but I'm not sure if I can do better.
Tough...I'd pick Happ over all of them though

Tough...I'd pick Happ over all of them though

I'll have Sale ready to go on Friday against you :evil:

At least I can still count on Betances for K's. Glad I didn't entertain a Stroman for Andrew Miller trade that was offered to me (I'd be giving up Stro).

Last edited:
At least I can still count on Betances for K's. Glad I didn't entertain a Stroman for Andrew Miller trade that was offered to me (I'd be giving up Stro).
I have Betances too. Hopefully he still gets enough work to warrant a roster spot.

Back
Top Bottom