OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Question to everyone in NT Champions League....are we all planning on doing this again next season or nah? Just curious bc I see you can trade draft picks but didnt know if we were renewing again next year

Skimming through my draft night board -

Took Heyward Round 5 :wow:
Major goof taking Russell Marin Round 10 :smh: he's not even on my team anymore
Took Alex Gordon when I could have had a guy like Piscotty or Conforto

Man F Russell Martin I let that bum go awhile ago but not getting much production out of Salty either :smh:

Man F Russell Martin I let that bum go awhile ago but not getting much production out of Salty either :smh:

In hindsight I'm glad I also drafted Realmuto. Carrying 2 C's was unncessary but I was cool with dropping Martin because I had J.T as well.

Castellanos :smokin

Son is cookin' right now, happy I picked him up when I could :smokin

In hindsight I'm glad I also drafted Realmuto. Carrying 2 C's was unncessary but I was cool with dropping Martin because I had J.T as well.

I'm currently carrying 2 C's, Posey and Yadier Molina, not sure why but the position is thin I'm hoping I can flip Molina at some point.

Jackie Bradley Jr or Justin Upton long term? Daily league.
Upton definitely

Appreciate it bro. Hopefully Upton's bat wakes up soon.

Upton only scares me because of what happened to his brother once bj got paid :lol: he should do well in that lineup tho

Just traded for Realmuto :smokin

If that league becomes a keeper I'm having a fire sale.

I would like for it to become a keeper league
I'm down too. Let's see what everyone else wants.
Not to butt in when I am not even in the league.....but if I was in a league that started and then someone brought up the idea that they want to make it a keeper league after it has already started, I would be so completely against it that I would probably give up my spot.

You cant determine a league to be a keeper league AFTER the league is over a month into the season.  It would have completely changed the way I drafted and/or run my team if I had known it was going to be a keeper league.

Sorry fellas, but if there is any logic in your league, this cant happen.

^^ I've been in leagues (both NFL and MLB) where we decided to make it a keeper league during the season/after we drafted. We just didn't allow players to be kept from that draft, for the reasons you mentioned. Future pick trades we're allowed right away though.

Last edited:
Agreed with you dland on drafting differently. I certainly would've had a different approach. But hey I love keepers lol

Jackie Bradley Jr or Justin Upton long term? Daily league.
Upton definitely
Upton only scares me because of what happened to his brother once bj got paid
laugh.gif
he should do well in that lineup tho
hes on pace to strike out 250 times  
sick.gif

dropped berrios for Rodney, needed saves on my espn  league

someone dropped kyle seager, hes been on fire since i picked him up about a week ago

toss up between him and grandy as my utility right now

Yeah my only concern with Upton is the strikeouts.

Dude out here putting up vintage Preston Wilson strikeout numbers right now :smh:

Last edited:
Mazara 2/2 with a R and RBI so far.... and he's on my bench because I forgot to fix my lineup this morning from last night :smh: .

Mazara 2/2 with a R and RBI so far.... and he's on my bench because I forgot to fix my lineup this morning from last night
mean.gif
got him in my espn league

the kid has been great, 

thoughts on what the rangers gonna do once choo comes back? 

him or deShields gonna lose AB's...deShields might be the one to get sent down

Mazara 2/2 with a R and RBI so far.... and he's on my bench because I forgot to fix my lineup this morning from last night :smh: .
got him in my espn league

the kid has been great, 
thoughts on what the rangers gonna do once choo comes back? 

him or deShields gonna lose AB's...deShields might be the one to get sent down

Really hope it's deShields :frown: .

Might be a dumb question but how do Keeper picks work for a player that you didn't draft? I picked up Mazara weeks ago from FA, and if he continues I know he would be great to have next season.

Back
Top Bottom