OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Figures I pick up Tomlin yesterday afternoon... after the early games were already underway. So I couldn't start him at that point :smh: . Only picked him up b/c I realized I had an open DL spot for Iglesias; which btw, I only realized on the ESPN app and weirdly never saw him eligible on the desktop site.

Worth trying to trade for Matt Harvey? His owner was talking about dropping him yesterday :lol:. Thinking abut throwing a Volquez/Eduardo Nunez deal at him. One of them is possibly getting dropped later in the week for Darvish's return anyway.

Last edited:
Worth trying to trade for Matt Harvey? His owner was talking about dropping him yesterday :lol:. Thinking abut throwing a Volquez/Eduardo Nunez deal at him. One of them is possibly getting dropped later in the week for Darvish's return anyway.
In a keeper league definitely

If Tomlin keeps it up, I may have a hard time parting ways with him over a returning Iglesias from the DL. Keeper league tho... thoughts?

What were the odds of Sale throwing a clunker :lol: :smh:

I'd be hard pressed to drop Iglesias for Tomlin. Who else ya got?

Estrada's been great this year I wouldn't drop him. Wins just haven't been there, which is just a bit of bad luck.

Dammit Posey is out today, could've swapped him out with Molina but I was 5 mins too late
mean.gif
Same =(

Knew I shouldn't have picked up Rubby De La Rosa coming off of injury against the Pirates for a spot start :lol:.

Dropped Justin Upton, tired of him collecting dust on my bench :smh:

Somebody dropped Carlos Martinez, not sure if I should put a wavier claim in for him or not, dude has been getting LIT up his last 5 starts. Do you guys think he can turn it around?

K% is down, LOB% is down slightly, BABIP is down too though, GB% is in line, WHIP is actually lower than last year's, soft contact percentage is down a little, FIP, xFIP, FIP-, SIERA, etc are in line with his ERA. In my opinion, he's not missing as many bats and he's dealing with some hard luck. He may not dominate like last year, but he should still be a solid back-end of the rotation kind of guy. I'd take a shot if I'm dropping someone on that Colby Lewis tier.

K% is down, LOB% is down slightly, BABIP is down too though, GB% is in line, WHIP is actually lower than last year's, soft contact percentage is down a little, FIP, xFIP, FIP-, SIERA, etc are in line with his ERA. In my opinion, he's not missing as many bats and he's dealing with some hard luck. He may not dominate like last year, but he should still be a solid back-end of the rotation kind of guy. I'd take a shot if I'm dropping someone on that Colby Lewis tier.

I could drop Herrera but like I said my league counts Holds so that's probably not a good idea right now.

Also could drop Yelich or Myers but I think they have more value to my roster since my pitching staff is already pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom