OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Wanna pick up Lance McCullers but don't wanna start him against the Orioles today :\.

Julio Urias major league debut tomorrow night apparently. Scoop him asap.

I bit the bullet with Berrios weeks ago. I'm letting someone else try their stab at Urias.
Wrong move bud. Urias has been the best pitching prospect in the game for two years. He's a phenom. Must own in keeper formats. This is equivalent to grabbing Kershaw in 08.

Got him in 2 other leagues :smokin

JRS what are your thoughts on Jameson Taillon?

Great stuff lost lots of experience due to tommy John complications. Very similar to Matz in that regard. If he's healthy he's gonna be very solid. I prefer Glasnow however from that pirates system.

Julio Urias major league debut tomorrow night apparently. Scoop him asap.

I bit the bullet with Berrios weeks ago. I'm letting someone else try their stab at Urias.
Wrong move bud. Urias has been the best pitching prospect in the game for two years. He's a phenom. Must own in keeper formats. This is equivalent to grabbing Kershaw in 08.

Well I'll be :lol: too late anyway. Just noticed someone grabbed him 11:07 AM this morning.

I went back to see if we went head to head in other weeks how it would have looked. It was like 4-3

Once Harper and Goldy break out of this slump I'm gonna be putting up some numbers on offense haha.
Still cant believe you have both of them

Like...

How? lmaooo 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Hate it when I score the 2nd most pts in the league but I end up facing the dude putting up the 1st most 
sick.gif

Makes me regret all the players I shouldn't have benched.

Hate it when I score the 2nd most pts in the league but I end up facing the dude putting up the 1st most :x
Makes me regret all the players I shouldn't have benched.

I benched Longo and of course he goes off haha. Need Harper and Goldy to unleash

Back
Top Bottom