**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

10 team .5 ppr...

I just got offered Alvin Kamara for Christian McCaffrey. I’d be giving up McCaffrey.

Would you do this deal?

I’m hesitant because I think CMC could blow up big time and Ingram comes back week 5 taking a little away from Kamara but I dunno if Ingram takes away as much from Kamara as Cam takes away from CMC.

Cam was out there last week straight up just refusing to give CMC the ball on option plays. CMC even complained about it to the media yesterday. We all know Cam is a b****.

What would you guys do?

I wouldn't do it and I'm a CMC owner. I hope he does blow up and he just may, but he's still not the player right now that Kamara is. Kamara has proven it and it makes no sense to trade a proven stud for someone you hope because the next stud.

Now, if you can get CMC and another top player, that might change things, but it completely depends who it is.

I wouldn't do it and I'm a CMC owner. I hope he does blow up and he just may, but he's still not the player right now that Kamara is. Kamara has proven it and it makes no sense to trade a proven stud for someone you hope because the next stud.

Now, if you can get CMC and another top player, that might change things, but it completely depends who it is.

No I was saying I’d be getting Kamara for CMC.

But that makes sense. I think I’ll wait till after Sunday to pull the trigger.

10 team .5 ppr...

I just got offered Alvin Kamara for Christian McCaffrey. I’d be giving up McCaffrey.

Would you do this deal?

I’m hesitant because I think CMC could blow up big time and Ingram comes back week 5 taking a little away from Kamara but I dunno if Ingram takes away as much from Kamara as Cam takes away from CMC.

Cam was out there last week straight up just refusing to give CMC the ball on option plays. CMC even complained about it to the media yesterday. We all know Cam is a b****.

What would you guys do?

If someone’s offering you Kamara, you take it

I would’ve accepted that deal without hesitation

If it’s league vote, it’s gonna get vetoed

Get over on what though, you can’t predixt how either play will play the next 15 but from what we’ve seen last season and last week. Kamara is the real deal

CMC isn’t in a great situation with that o-line. Only thing working for him is volume, he’s good for ppr with all those dump offs.

Dude wants Conner for Kittle :smh:

I thought about countering with Howard for Kittle or Kittle + Stills for Conner

BUT nah i cant afford to move any RBs right now.

Ben
Bell, Conner, Fournette, Yeldon, Howard, Burkhead
Diggs, Jones Jr, Gordon, Goodwin
Cook
Saints

All Available:
James White, Michel, Powell, Ekler
Golladay, Lockett, Pettis, Fuller, DJax & Enunwa

10 team .5 ppr...

Would you do this deal?

What would you guys do?

This is a very easy decision. Dude has to be a Stanford or Panthers fan.

This is a very easy decision. Dude has to be a Stanford or Panthers fan.

Not even.

It's like if someone walked up to you and said "Hey what's your checking account number? I want to deposit $10M into your account."

On the strength of basically nothing.

You wouldn't be skeptical.

I mean I saw Kamara looking like a video game last week.

And I saw Cam screwing CMC out of touches.

Bert made the point about the Panthers o line.

Then I looked a their totals from last season. Obviously Kamara outscored CMC by like 100.

Kamara had 1 more reception than CMC.

I'm obviously overthinking it.

But after you've been through fantasy defeat, you tend to overthink.

I'll likely pull the trigger in a few min. LOL...

Bro, unless that guy works for the Saints and knows Kamara is catching a case or something in the next few days, you need to pull the trigger NOW. He ain't got no inside information that no one else on here can't gather. :lol:

I hope for my sake though that CMC does go off and out play Kamara.

Not even.

It's like if someone walked up to you and said "Hey what's your checking account number? I want to deposit $10M into your account."

On the strength of basically nothing.

You wouldn't be skeptical.

I mean I saw Kamara looking like a video game last week.

And I saw Cam screwing CMC out of touches.

Bert made the point about the Panthers o line.

Then I looked a their totals from last season. Obviously Kamara outscored CMC by like 100.

Kamara had 1 more reception than CMC.

I'm obviously overthinking it.

But after you've been through fantasy defeat, you tend to overthink.

I'll likely pull the trigger in a few min. LOL...
You’re overthinking bruh. Give me your username and password and i’ll do you the solid and hit accept. You can thank me later.

I'm guessing he thinks Kamara can't hold up under this workload until Ingram comes back...Injuries happen to anyone though and just as likely to happen to CMC.

You’re overthinking bruh. Give me your username and password and i’ll do you the solid and hit accept. You can thank me later.

LOL!

You're right.

I think what's also messing with me is that the dude I'm trading with has won our football league back to back years AND our fantasy hoops keeper league.

He took his wife to Bali, Maldives, and Greece with the winnings from our leagues the last couple of seasons.

Back
Top Bottom