**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Screenshot_20180915-182900_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20180915-182915_Twitter.jpg

I traded to get gordon for a guy who I was dropping. I think i want to roll the dice and keep him. Who yall dropping? Short bench, no IR

I'm leaning Baldwin of all people. Physical therapist friend says that recovery from partially torn mcl is like 4-8 werks

Screenshot_20180915-204846_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Don't drop Gordon yet.. no need to considering game day is tomorrow so who would you actually pick up.

dude likely will get traded unless it comes out tomorrow he failed a drug test but if no drug test is involved he def should be kept

Don't drop Gordon yet.. no need to considering game day is tomorrow so who would you actually pick up.

dude likely will get traded unless it comes out tomorrow he failed a drug test but if no drug test is involved he def should be kept

I wouldnt drop gordon, but I am going to probably have to pick up a kicker on Sunday night or Monday night. With Baldwin likely out 4-8 weeks I'm leaning him.

The guy I was going to drop I used to get josh gordon.

You should probably drop Baldwin. He's a tough SOB though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's closer to the 4 week side of things.

Then again, Seattle better win some games or they might just shut him down.

I wouldnt drop gordon, but I am going to probably have to pick up a kicker on Sunday night or Monday night. With Baldwin likely out 4-8 weeks I'm leaning him.

The guy I was going to drop I used to get josh gordon.

Grab that kicker sooner than SNF/MNF .. waiting that lateyou limit your options and someone could be out to sabotage. I know i would if i had spots to spare, i did it last year to someone at the QB spot :lol:

Some timees it comes down to kicker points

Gordon man :smh: drafted dude round 4. Hopefully for his mental being he's straight and this truly is the Browns just not trusting him, but jeez....

That Seahawks situation had me thinking..and people should probably keep tabs on David Moore. He might start getting some real targets given the WR situation.

Struggle flex for the week: Grant, Tarik or Ito Smith (added tonight)? Full-point PPR.

Grab that kicker sooner than SNF/MNF .. waiting that lateyou limit your options and someone could be out to sabotage. I know i would if i had spots to spare, i did it last year to someone at the QB spot :lol:

Some timees it comes down to kicker points

It's a 5 man bench with no IR so I'm not terribly worried about it. And there is 3 kickers available for the Sunday/monday games so it would take a good portion of the league to really **** me over and I dont think anyone is really paying attention that closely

Where is a realistic landing spot for him? That's if he is actually sober and this is a case of the Browns just having enough....

Where is a realistic landing spot for him? That's if he is actually sober and this is a case of the Browns just having enough....

Patriots, cowboys, seahawks,Bills, Panthers, jags, dolphins, ********.

Damn near all of those destinations (except the bills) would be better for gordon fantasy football wise.

Reports were saying 5 teams were calling. The teams above need some receiver help so I'm assuming it's a combo of those

He has countless destinations. It doesn't even need to be a team that needs WR help. ANY team could realistically use the straight version of Gordon. The teams that are already contenders probably have the least to lose.

If he failed a drug test doubt he would be posting about his availability

I guess him lying about his injury and showing up late pissed them off

Hope he gets signed or traded ASAP just wanna see him play at this point not even about Fantasy especially if he’s off drugs and whatever else

3 diff leagues (standard)

Flex: Tyreek, Howard, Thompson, or Landry

Flex: Adams, Carson, or Yeldon

Flex: Yeldon, Burkhead or pick up Golladay, Pettis, Enunwa, Lockett, J.White, Michel, Clement, or Ekler

If he failed a drug test doubt he would be posting about his availability

I guess him lying about his injury and showing up late pissed them off

Hope he gets signed or traded ASAP just wanna see him play at this point not even about Fantasy especially if he’s off drugs and whatever else

Well Browns claim they are releasing him by tomorrow. Hopefully a trade goes down today after their game. Regardless, he'll be on a new team this week *if* there is no report of a failed drug test, or anything of that nature.

With that said, from a fantasy standpoint, hold him to see where he ends up.

Strongly considering playing clement over Hyde today. Feel like he may vulture a couple of scores from ajayi especially with sproles out. Should I do it?

Back
Top Bottom