**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I wouldn't give up Conner yet, I mean Bell has given up $1.7 mill which is crazy to think about so he might legit be holding out awhile

you don't have any other TE or anything?

If I have Conner I'm not moving him.

As a Bell owner I wish I had drafted him earlier than I planned on doing so. Got sniped in the process.

Screenshot_20180915-143721_Message+.jpg

This guy is out of his ****ing mind. Wait a week and kittle will have a 40 yard no td game and the asking price will be more reasonable. 49ers had to rely on good matchups with kittle last week because they didnt have many other places to go with the ball.

He is asking above gronk price for kittle and that's ridiculous. Tell him to **** off.

I wouldn't give up Conner yet, I mean Bell has given up $1.7 mill which is crazy to think about so he might legit be holding out awhile

you don't have any other TE or anything?

I dont want to, the only reason i considered it is because i have Howard, Fournette, Bell, Yeldon, & Burkhead. But i said in that other post with Bell/Fournette issues i cant afford to move any RB unless its too good to pass up.

I have Cook @ TE (had Delanie) and the FA pool is buns.

If I have Conner I'm not moving him.

As a Bell owner I wish I had drafted him earlier than I planned on doing so. Got sniped in the process.

I took Bell at 7th pick, followed with Fournette and Howard. Conner in the 14th round.

This guy is out of his ****ing mind. Wait a week and kittle will have a 40 yard no td game and the asking price will be more reasonable. 49ers had to rely on good matchups with kittle last week because they didnt have many other places to go with the ball.

He is asking above gronk price for kittle and that's ridiculous. Tell him to **** off.

Yup Exactly why i told him add more or someone else but he tries lil slick trades like this but never wants to move his guys. I finessed a trade last year so prob trying to get me back :lol:

I would stand pat and wait til Monday to decide. Cook obviously had a good game, he might get used more than most thought but obviously we will have to see tomorrow.

Hes asking too much for kittle IMO

Just grabbed Ito Smith. I need any RB help I can get, so I'll just take the flier on him. Freeman is out tomorrow and will be sidelined 2-3 weeks.

Apparently the final straw was due to him not reporting to the facility on time.

Wow... they stuck with him through all of that and cut him for tardiness in a week where it was announced he wouldn't be playing anyway?

Dorsey must have found his stash, there never was a hamstring injury...

Just picked up Antonio Callaway with the quickness :pimp:

The only receiver on that team that is going to be fantasy relevant is jarv. Throwing for 2800 yards is not conducive to having multiple fantasy producers.

If anything I would almost take a flyer on dez. Pretty sure they are signing him after this

I would say Patriots but I don't think Browns are stupid enough to cut a healthy player

I take that back they are

I could see the Pats, Cowboys and Jags rolling the dice. Probably a bunch of other teams willing to take a flyer on him as long as there isn't a pending drug suspension already lined up.

Holding onto Flash until things settle. Still got Nuk, OBJ and Angholor as my WRs but damn first Mixon out and now this and it’s only week 2 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom