Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got sportscenter on tv, LA news on the ipad...

Bruh I'm not sleeping tonight!

20201027_233750.jpg

I might as well post my authentic Clayton Kershaw jersey I've had for for a few years now. I used to wear this a lot when I used to attend games at Dodger Stadium on his start days before things got acrimonious for me there in 2019 season due to my seating upgrade habits.
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG

A closeup of the Dodger Stadium 50th Anniversary patch worn during 2012 season.
IMG_4503.JPG

Watch the stories....LA is showing out!

I'll occasionally post photos of Dodgers games I attended between 2017-19 now that I learned there are Dodgers threads. I got good lower row seats on field level all the time, especially because I was cool with lenient ushers. Damn, I miss being able to move down to better seats despite coming in with a cheap ticket for the ghetto upper level sections.

These were from March 30, 2019, the first game of that season I attended. I lucked out and found an empty front row seat in a section because the 5th row seat I used to frequently occupy in the section to my left was taken that day by someone who had a ticket. It was also a Saturday game that was a Walker Buehler bobblehead giveaway.

2020 WS MVP Corey Seager for y'all. This is a RBI single he hit I believe. He drove in Austin Barnes.
IMG_8171.JPG
IMG_8172.JPG
IMG_8173.JPG
IMG_8175.JPG

random thought I had earlier during the game and now rewatching Julios final pitch over and over again, one of the beauties of baseball and not having a clock is the suspense of the end. For the lakers the game was a blowout so it was pretty anticlimactic.

But watching Julio blow through the last hitters...and then you’re staring harder at the tv...and then you see the ball hit Barnes’ glove while Adames watches it go by and after a beat the moment hits and you scream and jump and clap and go nuts. Dodger baseball :pimp:

Man. So awesome. I hope turner can come back. Need that leadership.
I remember when he signed and we were all like man this guy getting some good hits :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom