Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care that it was 3 years ago, it's still F the Houston A%$holes, I mean Astros, with their cheating a%$es.

They really proved they can't win a 🏆 after 2017 without hidden cameras in the center field of Minute Maid Park, banging trash cans, and stealing signs. 🙄

I can't believe bootleg looking Luchador ****** Jose Altuve won 2017 AL MVP cheating his a#$ off. He hasn't been 💩 without cheating hard.

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos how you holding up!?!

Hungover as **** lol.
8A2104C5-1EAA-415C-82E2-57BB48952B7F.jpeg
A5E4E193-CE2E-4E14-BBAF-99BFF80CED8D.jpeg
9E22A882-7455-4051-A1A4-9339EF5716FC.jpeg
475620D5-EF21-4C9E-BDDE-98B7CEF21638.jpeg
1DD73C57-B61C-4658-BFCF-F597E3AEB602.jpeg
7022D042-2CFD-4E4A-A4BE-64C134DA6CC4.jpeg
DE56CAAB-2604-4E4C-A581-FDE004465C63.jpeg
FC60E7CD-50E0-46E9-A1C3-A24FFA918CEC.jpeg
48D14365-D7FD-4C32-BB85-3E3532BE8934.jpeg
57ADB88C-6A80-463F-97D5-9B3D9773CA78.jpeg

I'm so glad that my hometown teams, Lakers & Dodgers, have now made L.A. legitimately the City Of Champions again after 32 years. 😎🏆👍

And those soon-to-be Inglewood Clippers need to get the F out of L.A. city soon because they're perennial losers. And the Angels need to take "Los Angeles" out of their namesake since they have been in Anaheim playing in an outdated dump down the street from Disneyland since the '60s. 🙄👎 💩 🚽🗑

So they are trying to blame Turner? Smh

If you got security, bring em out and take him away. Don't act like you can't do it.

Spineless.

Can’t believe this really happened. Just got done watching the replay. Shed real tears last night watching with the fam. Got a little too turnt but I’m off work right now anyway so that worked out.

Gonna hit up 562 and see if we can get the thread name updated. Or should we just keep rolling with this one? 🤔

I would understand huge fees/fines but not suspension. End of the day, my guy was out there with no regards though. He deserved to be out there and obviously weighed the pros/cons, I just hope no one else comes down with it really bad.

^^^
Most definitely, I'd be out there too. What I meant by having no regards was shaking hands, hugging folks, and touching the trophy without gloves on despite knowing that thing will be passed around. Sucks that it had to be JT, I really felt Seager when he said he'd switch places with JT if he could because the man has done so much for the team.

The championship feels great though, I really have to stop spending money! Thinking about next year already though, I'm wondering what the team will do with Lux and Keibert Ruiz. There's a SS/2B from Korea I hope they'd at least try to sign (Kim Ha-seong). Going to be interesting how Price looks next season too. Not looking forward to seeing Joc and Enrique on another team.

I thought about this, Hulk Hogan would be the perfect mascot or token celebrity fan for the Houston Astros, or Houston A-holes more appropriately because they have something in common, cheating and racist behavior. 🙄

Both greatly benefited...
Hogan got paid big in a lawsuit from a sex tape that exposed him cheating on his then-wife and making racial slurs. 🙄:emoji_money_mouth::emoji_moneybag:💰💵💲
Houston A-holes won 2017 WS using a sign-stealing system with hidden cameras and illicit videos during games. And banging trash cans to signal pitches coming. :emoji_wastebasket:📹🏆

Both exhibited racist conduct...
Hogan has made racial slurs on camera. He used one on Yokozuna in a promo in 1993. We already know he used the N-word multiple times in that sex tape. :emoji_angry:👎
Yuli Gurriel of the A-holes made a racist gesture against Yu Darvish of the Dodgers after he hit a home run off him in Game 3 of 2017 WS. :emoji_angry:👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom