Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admittedly hated, but respected Wilson (for what he did on the field) when he was with the Giants. But he's a Dodger now. It was definitely strange at first. I got over it with his performances :lol:

Can't really argue with what he's done.

I can't decide who I can't stand more between Brian Wilson or Sergio Romo. It was easier to hate Wilson when he was on the Giants.

At least Romo wears those sick stirrups.

When wilson was a Giant, u hate him, respect him...and he kinda made u laugh...but u hold it in....romo has his shenanigans...but he grew up a dodger fan and used to frequent the park and sit in the nosebleeds.

Still remember when Manny took him deep in the 8th.
And when Hanley took him deep in frisco.

And of course....C.Blake-Gawd mockin Wilson from the dugout......lol, how times have changed.

The way its sounding, theyre gonna keep him home...as long as hes lined up to start the home opener vs frisco on 4/4, im good. Zack on fri with ryu and haren pitching the double dip.
im sure greinke would love to stay here, he's been vocal about it 
laugh.gif

matt kemp though
eyes.gif

Anyone watching the first spring training game right now?

Joc grounded out but I didn't realize he was that big physically. Puig didn't look 25 pounds heavier like what everyone was saying, unless he's been starving himself since it was reported.

Kersh pitching right now bottom of second...

Joc Pederson is a stud.  As much as I despise your team, I hope he develops.  I have coached against Joc many times and he is a monster.  Rooting for the kid.

Last edited:
Negative. Att uverse FTL.

They better straighten this out before march 20th, though.

So...as discussed..if kersh AND zack are kept here....were lookin at ryu/haren/TBD. well win one in Aus if thats the case and play 3 more exhibition gms vs Anaheim, then straight to petco. Hopefully 2 of 3 there to set up the Frisco series.

Thank goodness for Spring Training, not looking pretty for the Blue.

As for the Australia trip, I agree with keeping Kershaw and Greinke back.

Last edited:
I can't decide who I can't stand more between Brian Wilson or Sergio Romo. It was easier to hate Wilson when he was on the Giants.

At least Romo wears those sick stirrups.

When wilson was a Giant, u hate him, respect him...and he kinda made u laugh...but u hold it in....romo has his shenanigans...but he grew up a dodger fan and used to frequent the park and sit in the nosebleeds.

Still remember when Manny took him deep in the 8th.
And when Hanley took him deep in frisco.

And of course....C.Blake-Gawd mockin Wilson from the dugout......lol, how times have changed.

Yikes, didn't know Romo grew up a Dodgers fan. Wonder how that feels now.

Yikes, didn't know Romo grew up a Dodgers fan. Wonder how that feels now.

Yeah, he mentioned in an interview that his pops was excited when he found out he got drafted, then got pissed when he found out it was by the Giants. :lol:

It was the same with Freddy Sanchez (Burbank), grew up a Dodger fan, said his group of friends would make it a point to wear Dodgers gear around him, :lol:.

When will direct tv carry SportsNet?

Soon i hope.
its like my dish/ tw sports fiasco all over again....wtf
mean.gif

still have dish, i stream laker games online, will probably have to do it for dodger games if this **** doesnt get resolved. 

i miss the good ole fsn/fsn2 and the kcal days...

Eventually one of these deals is gonna blow over and a cable company is gonna say efff that. Customers will be screwed

Still waiting att uverse...smdh.

Saw alex guerreros slam, though. Jeff francis hung one and he took advantage of it. I really hope he starts the yr on the 25 man. The lineup is deeper this yr with puig starting the yr in the bigs instead of chatanooga. I mean, he can't do any worse than mellis (offensively). And if we get matt back sometime in April....plug him into the 7 hole in front of AJ/FedEx or...

Still waiting att uverse...smdh.

Saw alex guerreros slam, though. Jeff francis hung one and he took advantage of it. I really hope he starts the yr on the 25 man. The lineup is deeper this yr with puig starting the yr in the bigs instead of chatanooga. I mean, he can't do any worse than mellis (offensively). And if we get matt back sometime in April....plug him into the 7 hole in front of AJ/FedEx or...
i think he will be on the roster. still havent heard much on how he is adjusting to 2nd base defensively.

magill looking good 

From what I read and hear, hes making the routine plays at 2nd, including turning 2. I say well know in about 10 days whether itll be AG or a Dee/Turner platoon. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom