Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

It isn't that, been around this team too long, when it's time to get serious they fold. Too lax, too loose. Hope I'm wrong.

They don't have that "killer instinct", cliche bonanza, I'm aware.

Last title they won they probably had the biggest no nonsense guy in baseball history... Kirk Gibson.

Don't need extremes, just a happy medium, and a winner. :lol:

Donnie is a players coach, sometimes I don't know if that is a good thing. Players love him because he isn't confrontational, like Joe Torre without the rings. :\

I love some of these teams, the 2008 and 2009 teams... heart breakers (under Torre, I know, still). Really loved the 2013 team, :smh: Why u no win!!!

That rally banana is way too similar to the Fake LA team's primate. Just go back to the bubble machine :smokin

And there's no way Donny is back next season if this team doesn't at least make the WS, right? :smh:

Could these guys look any more pathetic? It's gonna be the same story in the playoffs if something isn't done.

Bolsinger is who he is..he's mike bolsinger, and he's been a blessing, as has frias....but let's not expect any more of the same from those 2. As for the pen. I only really trust kenley and JP/liberatore.

Gonzo has regressed/joc hasn't homered since colorado...puig still only has 2 bombs..j.roll/callaspo still mendoza lining it up. At least dre/grandal/turner have been steady, more or less...I still belive were missing an impact bat, especially if the power guys aren't hitting for power. Btw, can we look any more sad vs the birds on bats/gigantes....my God.

Waive Albert and bring up Miguel. Bullpen will better once Baez and League are back. SP that will only be fixed by a trade. Frias is the only one I don't trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom