***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Ekeler still gonn get his. I had both MG3 and Eks last year and played both when the game scripts called for it. Won them match-ups and then some. Def playing Ekeler again this week

I drafted Hopkins and Juju in my ppr lesugue...thought I was gonna feast all year :ohwell:

Ok since y’all give great responses here

Trade Question

.5 PPR

I give Julio and Chris Carson

I receive Dalvin Cook and Evan Engram

Who wins

Ok since y’all give great responses here

Trade Question

.5 PPR

I give Julio and Chris Carson

I receive Dalvin Cook and Evan Engram

Who wins

Dalvin far better than Carson
Julio still ballin but ATL looking all sorts of lost rn. I can def see the coaches righting the ship next week moving forward.
Who's your TE now? Do you need to replace? If so then take that trade

I drafted Hopkins and Juju in my ppr lesugue...thought I was gonna feast all year :ohwell:
I feel u man

I thought I was gonna dominate this league drafting Josh Allen, CMC, Carson, Adams and Evans as my foundation. I’m 1-3 :smh:

I’m confident I’m still making the playoffs.

Dalvin far better than Carson
Julio still ballin but ATL looking all sorts of lost rn. I can def see the coaches righting the ship next week moving forward.
Who's your TE now? Do you need to replace? If so then take that trade

Had Njouku from Cleveland. Once Baker blew him up I streamed and started Vernon Davis. I picked up Herndon from the Jets

my lineup would look like this

Watson, D Hopkins, Mike Williams/Curtis Samuel, DK, Mecole Hardman, Dalvin Cook, Lenny Fournette, Evan Engram, Mattison, Herndon, Tevin Coleman and Rashad Penny

Last edited:
^ Hopkins HAS to turn it around...
Overall tho looks like a nice upgrade to your team. Go for it. See what Herndon does and if he lives up to the hype shop him out to a needy team.

I think brissett is the safe play where Winston its 50/50 and dont they play NO this week?

When week 10 rolls around im choosing between those 2 and most likely gonna play it safe with Jacoby vs MIA. Winston faces AZ.

I got Godwin going, should I shoot for the stack with Jameis, or play it a little safer with Brissett

Does anyone think J Howard or J Samuels has any good value (RB2/High end flex type of value in PPR) going forward or are their games this week more of an aberration???

B3B4D40F-2C9E-4C13-9DEE-33301E821E02.png

What a disrespectful way to lose..

Does anyone think J Howard or J Samuels has any good value (RB2/High end flex type of value in PPR) going forward or are their games this week more of an aberration???

Id say Samuels > Howard

But looks like Howard is gonna take that Blount role at the goal line

It’ll evolve to more an even RB committee for the Eagles. RB2/Flex for both Sanders and Howard.
I’d like to see what Jalen’s role really evolves to

One of my leagues (not my money league thankfully) I'm 0-4 and have more points scored than a 4-0 and 3-1 team :stoneface:

One of my leagues (not my money league thankfully) I'm 0-4 and have more points scored than a 4-0 and 3-1 team :stoneface:
We have to pay $2 per waiver transaction in one of my leagues. The person with the most points gets all the money from everyone’s waiver transaction at the end of the season.

I think it’s a good idea and think the person with the most points should be rewarded

Guess ill put in some claims for Samuels & Howard.

Dont want to use a waiver spot but Im gonna need someone when Fournette, Ekeler/Gordon hit their bye weeks

desparating at rb got an offer for my mike evans for kerryon johnson and adam thielen. .5 PPR

my other rbs are todd gurley and miles sanders. thats it.

wr's i got cooper kupp, robert woods, mvc, calvin ridley, and hollywod brown.

Hood up Yahoo actin funny. So usually round 3am waivers happens but i just happen to be up still and gonna put in a claim. Well 98% of the pool are now FA (130am) the only players on waivers still are ..

Jamies
Alshon
Howard
Samuels
Metcalf
Tate

Literally all names who most likely would be added this week. Whats happening here?

Or is that because people in the league have put in claims for them and the order has to go in effect whenever around 3am?

Back
Top Bottom